Mamadou Diarra | The Boneyard

Mamadou Diarra

Reaction Score
Just curious, I don’t know exactly what the arrangement was last year, but is he going to be assisting with the team again this year?

2020 is his graduation year per his IG. Didn’t know if he was allowed to be a student assistant coach this year as well. Great kid, good representation of the program.

Reaction Score
The best part is that the program has continued to supported the young man. He wasn’t dropped like a hot potato once his playing days were over. If I was a guardian of one of these young men, that would mean a lot to me.

Reaction Score
Yup - he's staying on as a Graduate Assistant and apparently, guys have said he's really, really, really good at the coaching thing and it wasn't a little window dressing.

Like he'll have himself a really nice coaching career. It's like having the worst possible thing happen to you and the best possible thing happen. I'm a big Coach Mo stan.

Reaction Score
Yup - he's staying on as a Graduate Assistant and apparently, guys have said he's really, really, really good at the coaching thing and it wasn't a little window dressing.

Like he'll have himself a really nice coaching career. It's like having the worst possible thing happen to you and the best possible thing happen. I'm a big Coach Mo stan.
That’s awesome! Thanks for the info @Towney007 . Wishing the best for Coach Mo!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom