MAL at the NEPSAC championships | The Boneyard

MAL at the NEPSAC championships

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Brewster won the title over North Mount Hermon.

A friend of mine with a kid in the game said that MAL was unstoppable - he won the MVP.

He also said that Sidney Wilson, a UConn target in '18, was terrific.

Good things to say about the kid going to NC State, Thomas Allen. Wasn't as enthusiastic about Aaron Wheeler (Purdue) or Michael Okauru (Florida).

Reaction Score
Can we just play 5 guards???

Oh c'mon alex you too? You want them to fire KO and hire Jay Wright? I always respected you my friend...

Am I reading too much into your post?:oops:

Reaction Score
We're all set in the backcourt with what should be a pretty dynamic foursome, set at small forward, the frontcourt scares the hell out of me. Desperately need a big who can play and another shooter would be nice.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We have some scholarships to play with - I think the intent is to pursue Sidney Wright and/or Eric Ayala if they reclassify.

Otherwise, there's not a lot out there.

I think we'll be in the transfer market again.

Reaction Score
We have some scholarships to play with - I think the intent is to pursue Sidney Wright and/or Eric Ayala if they reclassify.

Otherwise, there's not a lot out there.

I think we'll be in the transfer market again.
Sidney Wilson has said he's not reclassifying.

Reaction Score
I like the idea of bringing in a guy for whom losing is a foreign experience.

The current team is too familiar and comfortable with it.

Jalen was the same way. Alterique as well, at least in HS, not sure about the AAU circuit. For all the haranguing about KOs prospects, which I am apart of, I am very excited for next season and am optimistic about the boys having an excellent season.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wilson isn't reclassifying, Ayala seems like a Cuse lean but who knows.

Reaction Score
Sidney Wilson has said he's not reclassifying.

Yes saw that, good news is kids change their minds often as we certainly know as Husky fans. Probably not but never know. Have to think positive although that's really hard these days.

Reaction Score
Jalen was the same way. Alterique as well, at least in HS, not sure about the AAU circuit. For all the haranguing about KOs prospects, which I am apart of, I am very excited for next season and am optimistic about the boys having an excellent season.
Gilbert played on Team CP3. In his final summer, they went 15-2 in league play, 4-1 at the Peach Jam, and lost to Jayson Tatum's squad in the Peach Jam championship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom