Makurat to transfer | The Boneyard

Makurat to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Selfishly, I hate that. I love her energy and what she brings to the court when she's healthy.

I hope she lands somewhere she can really shine. Anna is a damn good basketball player and teammate and I'm glad she chose us last year -- it would have been a rough 19-20 season without her.

Reaction Score
Nooooo!!! Alright. I am going to be emotional today. Man, this is my favorite player! Loved how she was a great teammate. This is going to hurt for a moment. Thank you, Anna...just in case you checkout the Yard. You will definitely be missed. Appreciate your hard work over these past few years. Best wishes wherever you go, young lady.

Reaction Score
The season being compressed due to Covid probably hurts as well. Normally if she's injured in an early game like this year, it's November and she's back on the court by the end of December/early January in time for conference play and half the remaining games.

Reaction Score
Nooooo!!! Alright. I am going to be emotional today. Man, this is my favorite player! Loved how she was a great teammate. This is going to hurt for a moment. Thank you, Anna...just in case you checkout the Yard. You will definitely be missed. Appreciate your hard work over these past few years. Best wishes wherever you go, young lady.
While it hurts, she's doing what's best for her basketball career. To get a chance to play overseas following graduation, she needs to play a lot. Thanks for the two years and being a great teammate.

Reaction Score
I for one will miss Anna. She has a beautiful 3 point shot. But am I correct that her sister is also transferring from Utah. If so, hope they end up playing together. I will continue to follow her career.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wonder if Evina's decision was the tipping point...

Once and always a Husky. Will root like hell for her wherever she ends up (unless it's ND or Tennessee LOL). We are so deep in the guard rotation next year, and have so much young talent, that I think she could see the writing on the wall. Injuries put her fitness behind what was needed and I'm not sure she was going to be able to "recover" enough on the depth chart for her liking.

Would love to see her end up at Wisconsin with Marissa. But could totally see her at USF as well. We will see. She's been following Oregon on IG, but they have a lot of guards too and I'm not sure that's a good fit for her. We will see what she decides. I wonder if she and Ola end up at the same school - sister power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom