Make that 9 Pitt players transferring | The Boneyard

Make that 9 Pitt players transferring

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Good lord, could that Jamie Dixon release strategy have backfired any more than it already has... they had a good thing and they completely screwed the pooch.

Ironically, I feel like UCONN fans are gunna be saying the same thing 5 years from now after letting KO go :(

Reaction Score
Ironically, I feel like UCONN fans are gunna be saying the same thing 5 years from now after letting KO go :(
Could not agree more....I mean 5 years from now we could be sub .500 for consecutive years, have our best players transferring on a yearly basis, routinely not be able obtain our prime targeted recruits and then have who ever we can sign transfer before they report to UConn, have a complete lack of player development, have a team that is virtually unwatchable and is routinely blown out in games by 20+ points and be the target of a current NCAA investigation...

Bro, the bar is really low...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He was horribly inefficient but on a horrible team. He’s a better shooter than his numbers indicate.

Depending on our scholarship situation, I’d welcome him home to CT for his last year of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Time to bring back Krauser and Troutman as players. They haven't used up all 10 years of eligibility.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He was horribly inefficient but on a horrible team. He’s a better shooter than his numbers indicate.

Depending on our scholarship situation, I’d welcome him home to CT for his last year of eligibility.
We would be elated to get him. We could definitely use an experienced wing.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Gilbert, Adams, JWF, Williams, Carlton w/ Calhoun or Hurley coaching is a VERY competitive team.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gilbert, Adams, JWF, Williams, Carlton w/ Calhoun or Hurley coaching is a VERY competitive team.

Jalen would already have graduated by the time JWF was eligible.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
honestly if we get Hurley and have a rotation of

Gilbert/Adams
Adams/CV
Wilson
Polley
Cobb

I won't be surprised if we're at least a bubble team. The AAC is anyone's for the taking next year
I'm probably alone here, but I think the Adams-Vital back court will be top 5/10 in the country next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom