Makai Ashton-Langford Highlight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Makai Ashton-Langford Highlight

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
FWIW ESPN's are pretty great – they've all been dead accurate for our recruits in the last few classes.

Enoch's was particularly insightful:

WKSofCX.png

Just trying to picture that "jump hook over both shoulders with his back to the basket." Sounds like an ugly, low percentage shot, don't you think?

Reaction Score
There are 3 guards ahead of him so unless he shows really well I wonder how many minutes? The other factor is early season OOC is not something that we have a lot of leeway with. We have to win those big games, and we have to beat the Wagners on our schedule. Jalen and Vital are studs and Gilbert is a 5 star who I expect to be very good. I'm thinking 8-10 minutes a game. Hope he's happy with it.

Reaction Score
Just trying to picture that "jump hook over both shoulders with his back to the basket." Sounds like an ugly, low percentage shot, don't you think?

HA HA HA love it

I think Amida did this while fumbling a pass out of bounds:)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's not quite a jump hook, but this is about as close as I can think of someone coming to that shot

Reaction Score

Grammar nazi . . . :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom