Major event of the evening | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Major event of the evening

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think we should use caution in showing AG the door in the spring after 2 games. It’s 2 games. All this “ I can’t wait till he leaves “ talk could easily turn into about 5 “please stay” threads around these parts.

I'd take Gilbert back.

He was absolutely awful last night, but if he could ever string together a season where he didn't have to spend part of it healing, we might have something.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
I'd take Gilbert back.

He was absolutely awful last night, but if he could ever string together a season where he didn't have to spend part of it healing, we might have something.
Exactly. We couldn’t bring in a Grad transfer that would be better than him next year. It hasn’t happened. We’ll see

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I think they are still hoping for Cliff in the Spring but need a scorer too. We should make room for any talented guy we can get.

I want dead to right three-point shooters. Last night showed that you don't need the most athletic player to be the best one on
the floor.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'd take Gilbert back.

I would love more than anything to have a happy ending to his story. But I would hate to see him trashed here as a remnant of the KO era that needs to be exorcised before Hurley has any responsibility for the product on the floor.

As much as it would pain me to see Gilbert flourish elsewhere, I think he deserves a clean start without the baggage with which he is unfairly saddled here.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Who is the point guard next year? Cole?
Can't rely on one guy.
Always need 3 point guards.

If you look at our past teams we have very rarely had more than two PGs. Sometimes two and a combo (like Adams).

Cole is legit and Gaffney will be fine once he gets used to things. He missed time and isn't 100%.

Reaction Score
Tyler Polley is doing no good getting the minutes he’s getting. I’d rather see a big or small lineup to try and get an advantage. Right now it’s just average. We can go Gaffney, Vital, Sid/BAdams, Akok, and Carlton. That’d be a fiery lineup that would get some stuff done. Of course we want to see 1st half of 1st game Sid who’s feeling it and converting on offensive attempts

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Tyler Polley is doing no good getting the minutes he’s getting. I’d rather see a big or small lineup to try and get an advantage. Right now it’s just average. We can go Gaffney, Vital, Sid/BAdams, Akok, and Carlton. That’d be a fiery lineup that would get some stuff done. Of course we want to see 1st half of 1st game Sid who’s feeling it and converting on offensive attempts

Vital would take 40 shots in that lineup.

What we need is for Gilbert to realize that he’s the point guard and that there are five guys on the court who need to be involved in the offense.

Reaction Score
Vital would take 40 shots in that lineup.
He needs to be reined in so badly as does Alterique. We simply need Gaffney to be healthy and giving us good minutes and we're gonna need to draw up a lot of stuff for Bouk and Akok. Also, get Polley more threes, it's the one thing he's pretty good at.

Alterique and Vital think the way we'll win is by them taking all the shots whether they're good shots or terrible ones, the recipe for us winning is obviously the exact opposite of that. If they continue to play like this they need to take a seat on the bench next to coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom