2026 Recruiting: - Maddyn Greenway | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Maddyn Greenway

Reaction Score
Prefixes can be used to sort all from that recruiting year. Just click on the prefix for a year, and you'll find a list of all recruits with a thread for that year.

For 2025:

I'm doing something wrong. When I click on prefix and go to the recruiting year, it shows up next to "Thread Title" but I don't get the thread for all recruits like you got. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Click "show more" to read the full scouting report.

At EYBL Nike Nationals, Maddyn Greenway's ability to serve as both an offensive focal point and a playmaker makes her a potential tournament-defining player. Her diverse skillset allows her to adapt to any defensive scheme, whether it's taking over as a scorer or facilitating for teammates when defenses overcommit. Greenway's combination of high-volume scoring, efficient shooting, and playmaking ability makes her one of the most dynamic offensive threats in the tournament, capable of single-handedly swinging the outcome of games against top-tier competition.

Reaction Score
Click "show more" to read the full scouting report.

At EYBL Nike Nationals, Maddyn Greenway's ability to serve as both an offensive focal point and a playmaker makes her a potential tournament-defining player. Her diverse skillset allows her to adapt to any defensive scheme, whether it's taking over as a scorer or facilitating for teammates when defenses overcommit. Greenway's combination of high-volume scoring, efficient shooting, and playmaking ability makes her one of the most dynamic offensive threats in the tournament, capable of single-handedly swinging the outcome of games against top-tier competition.

nice to see a highlight where a player focused more on distribute than her own scoring

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom