Lynx up 10 at Phoenix in Q4. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lynx up 10 at Phoenix in Q4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
By the way, I noticed she seems to have more touches when Wiggins is on the floor....just an observation.
Whalen doesnt like her!

Reaction Score
Whalen doesnt like her!
I don't know if that's the case but who's to say the vets aren't a bit territorial? As long as we're going there, what vet in any sport, male or female, enjoys some rookie coming in and stealing his or her thunder? Here's a kid who obviously defers to the vets (Geno said it) as if she understands the pecking order on the team. Geno also said she'd grow out of it with more experience. Wiggins is only a few years removed from Maya. I think they work well together when the two of them are on the floor. It's my opinion.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I don't know if that's the case but who's to say the vets aren't a bit territorial? As long as we're going there, what vet in any sport, male or female, enjoys some rookie coming in and stealing his or her thunder? Here's a kid who obviously defers to the vets (Geno said it) as if she understands the pecking order on the team. Geno also said she'd grow out of it with more experience. Wiggins is only a few years removed from Maya. I think they work well together when the two of them are on the floor. It's my opinion.

Relax, Lynx23. DC probably just returned from a breakdance competition and his head is still spinning. :eek: The only way Whalen would dislike Maya was if she were a scratch golfer. :cool:

Reaction Score
That's gotta be Maya's best pro game so far. 21 points 7-10, 6-8 from 3, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and even better, zero turnovers.
Maya was great. No disappearing last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom