Lyles Face Slapper | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lyles Face Slapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When Hayes scored with the shot clock already done, they missed the foul on Towns anyway he should have been going to the line. Watch it again he's riding Hayes OOB's with his knees and body the gagged on that call already.

Towns and Okafor haven't been called for any of that all year
The Duke/MSU game - not that MSU would have won - was full of holding, shirt pulling and moving screens on Duke's part
I saw it all night and talking to some people they said I was talking crap because I hate Puke
I was so happy that Tom Brennan and Bobby Cremins confirmed they saw the same thing on Sirrius Radio this morning

Reaction Score
Yeah it did work out for all of us wanting the scumbags' team to lose but if your referencing the Donnie Marshall / Charles Minlend slapping incident they both got ejected. And both were suspended for the next game. These stupid refs didn't even call a foul tonight. IF KY had won everyone would have been up in arms that Lyles wasn't ejected tonight and suspended for the NC game. Yeah it worked out but it bugs me that all these idiot announcers aren't making more of this. The slap and the classless walk-off by several Kentucky players at the end.
Donnie never touched Minlend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01