Lunardi Disses UCONN's 7 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Lunardi Disses UCONN's 7

Reaction Score
You are right. But 2 points. 1. ESPN is going to plug ESPN products mostly. Sure if Georgetown gets to the championship game they will plug it of course. But otherwise no

2. The NBE is neither as good nor as deep of the old one and it doesn’t have the same household names. It’s way harder to plug unranked Seton Hall vs #13 Creighton than Ohio Star-Michigan or Even unranked Duke vs#15 Carolina.
There are no national rivalries in the BE anymore. Used to have Syracuse-Georgetown and Syracuse-UConn that would draw casual viewers. UConn-Georgetown-Villanova, if they're all good, will draw casual viewers, but in the same way that UConn-Villanova and UConn-Louisville would: if they're both Top 20 teams. This isn't all that different, though, than any conference outside the B10 or ACC.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
As an alum it's nice to have these conversations. That being said, i love Bouk and i hope he brings us on a run, but i'd take "Book Ends Bazz" any day. Bazz made some big shots as a freshman.

Reaction Score
I’m in the camp that says the2014 team would beat 2021 and it wouldn’t be close. 2011 team would beat them both by 20. The 2004 team would beat both like a rented mule. If they started actually calling traveling again I’m not sure the current team would score. I think there were 3 things about the 2014 team. 1 it was really underseeded due to being in the newly constituted AAC. It was probably closer to a 5 than a 7. Second they got Villanova in the 2nd round. At the time Villanova had a made losing to higher seeds in the tourney an art form. Obviously they have overcome that. In recent years. 3 Playing the Regional finals at Madison Square garden was a huge huge benefit. They were a lower seed but it was unquestionably a home crowd. And not one of those let’s root for the scrappy underdog home crowds but a true UConn crowd. Rooting for the Huskies from warmups through the final seconds.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Can we just retile this thread to: Boneyard Disses Lunardi Diss?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Comparing a book we've all read to a Bouk still being written. We know how Kemba and Shabazz met their moments. They both got more than one bite at the Apple, though. We'll soon see how Bouk does with his one shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom