Lunardi Bracket | The Boneyard

Lunardi Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FIRST OUT: Minn, Florida, SoCar, OklaSt.
NEXT OUT: Conn, Illinois, Unlv, PennSt.

AAC with three teams in
38 SMU
45 Cincy
47 Temple

Reaction Score
OOC Opponents
Florida - First Four Out
2 Duke
13 Texas
14 WVU
44 Stanford
46 Dayton

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Actually it may not be too early. We've dug a deep hole for ourselves. We may need to win the conference tourney to get in.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We gotta win the AAC Tournament to get in. This team has shown its not capable of stringing together wins, or beating decent teams.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just expect a NIT bid provided we stay above .500. That way anything better will be a bonus. This team has proven capable of losing to anyone who is remotely competitive. I still think we have a lot of potential, but to say the season thus far has been disappointing would be an understatement...

Reaction Score
Right now we are 1-4 vs. his tourney teams. 6 games left vs. tourney teams....let's say we go 4-2, that's 5-6 vs. tourney teams...not bad. Unfortunately 4 of the 6 games are on the road so we'll need to steal a couple of those.

If we go 5-6 vs. tourney teams, 14-4 in AAC, 21-9 overall we would get an at-large bid. So in my mind we have room for about 4 more losses, otherwise we'll probably need to win AAC tourney.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We have absolutely no quality wins and a couple of bad losses. there is absolutely no reason they should be considered for the NCAA. an NIT invite would be about all we could get. won't even waste my time on that.

Reaction Score
We have absolutely no quality wins and a couple of bad losses. there is absolutely no reason they should be considered for the NCAA. an NIT invite would be about all we could get. won't even waste my time on that.
Hmmm...1 bad loss (Yale), 1 good win (Dayton) and at least 7 "good" games left....season 1/3rd over, 2/3rd's left...as bad as it's been we are still within striking distance according to Lunardi....stranger things have happened. SMU, Cincy, Temple, FL & Stanford are not Kentucky, all winnable games. Got to play out the string....at least 20 games left and we haven't lost any of them yet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just expect a NIT bid provided we stay above .500. That way anything better will be a bonus. This team has proven capable of losing to anyone who is remotely competitive. I still think we have a lot of potential, but to say the season thus far has been disappointing would be an understatement...

Only as disappointing as you make it. If you have been watching you realize we are a bit limited at this point and we knew that early in the schedule. I have been at ease with our losses unlike other years because I saw a team who needs help and time to grow. Am I somewhat disappointed, of course we're fans of a great program with high expectations. But this happens and it's okay. Build for next year and beyond and hope they find it in Feb/March to make yet another run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom