Luka Doncic Comparisons | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Luka Doncic Comparisons

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Kidd is getting sick of Doncic too.

I will just say it. If Doncic wasn't white, he would be one of the least popular star players in the NBA with the fans (like, say, Kyrie). Doncic is a selfish, out-of-shape player and does not have a high basketball IQ. Also like Kyrie.

Reaction Score

Kidd is getting sick of Doncic too.

I will just say it. If Doncic wasn't white, he would be one of the least popular star players in the NBA with the fans (like, say, Kyrie). Doncic is a selfish, out-of-shape player and does not have a high basketball IQ. Also like Kyrie.
You’re a terribly weird person. “Does not have high basketball IQ”. That shows your lack of knowledge for the sport I guess. Insane statement.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Luka is a taller, slower, better shooting, worse rebounding version of Russell Westbrook in his prime. Ball dominating stats hog who doesn’t win as often as he should. There are probably 40-50 NBA players who could put up monster numbers every night if they just wanted to fill the box score and winning was secondary. Luka is good enough to be one of the better among them, but it doesn’t mean he should do it. Last year’s conference finals are going to be the high point of Luka’s career unless he tones it down.

This post aged very well.

Reaction Score
This post aged very well.
Luka is averaging 32-8-8. The team was firmly in the western conference hunt until they traded for kyrie which is basically the key to ruining a team, not to mention was a horrible fit next to luka anyway. The fact that you’re trying to use this to toot your own horn is egotistical as hell but also having one bad year doesn’t mean last year is definitively the high point of his career. He’s still 24 years old not even entering his prime

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Dallas didn’t make the playoffs in an NBA where 2/3’s if the teams make the playoffs. Luka has run off Porzingis, and encouraged a trade for Kyrie that put the Mavericks in this spot.

In December I said Luka was a ball dominating stats hog who doesn’t win as often as he should. What has Luka done this season to prove that statement wrong?

Reaction Score
Dallas didn’t make the playoffs in an NBA where 2/3’s if the teams make the playoffs. Luka has run off Porzingis, and encouraged a trade for Kyrie that put the Mavericks in this spot.

In December I said Luka was a ball dominating stats hog who doesn’t win as often as he should. What has Luka done this season to prove that statement wrong?
Nothing. I completely agree with that statement. Heard him compared to Carmelo Anthony earlier this week by Cowherd.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
My friends made fun of me for saying he would be , by far, the best player in his draft class. He’s incredible. Him and Giannis will both be top-10 players by the time they hang ‘em up.

@CardiacAndre7

LOL. Luka is a fat, selfish, clown. It's funny that you think he will be one of the 10 best players of all time.

Reading this thread over, one of us was very right, and one of us was very wrong.

Reaction Score
@CardiacAndre7

LOL. Luka is a fat, selfish, clown. It's funny that you think he will be one of the 10 best players of all time.

Reading this thread over, one of us was very right, and one of us was very wrong.
I’ve never encountered a dumber person that thinks he’s actually smart. You are the human embodiment of the Dunning-Kroger effect.

Why don’t ya go ahead and show me a list of players in NBA history that have 4 first team All-NBA’s in their first 5 season.

Sleep on it if you have to, boss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom