Luguentz Dort | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Luguentz Dort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For some people it's impossible
It's like they are hoping for bad news
unreal
I don't think any UConn fan is "hoping" for bad news. Before this off-season a lot of these same posters were very optimistic about the future. I just think this off-season has conditioned many here to expect the worst and in many cases complain about things that haven't even happened yet. I dont believe its intentional and I dont even blame them. But I prefer to let situations play out before making judgment. I dont cry about spilled milk before it spills that does nothing.

Reaction Score
Going to have to fight tooth & nail for a couple top 100 recruits in 2018....hope KO & Co are ready to get in the mud...they simply cannot come up empty.

C

Chief00

Going to have to fight tooth & nail for a couple top 100 recruits in 2018....hope KO & Co are ready to get in the mud...they simply cannot come up empty.
I agree, the gloves need to come off , the admissions office needs to be the easy pass lane and Bunkey needs to be given some job at the University even if Dave Benedict needs to create one. We may not be able to control conference affiliation but I am tired of recruits not having a phenomenal time on their visits. No excuse for that! If you can pay KO $3M+ you can find $30k for Bunkey. Maybe we need to start a Bunkey endowment chair?

Reaction Score
I agree, the gloves need to come off , the admissions office needs to be the easy pass lane and Bunkey needs to be given some job at the University even if Dave Benedict needs to create one. We may not be able to control conference affiliation but I am tired of recruits not having a phenomenal time on their visits. No excuse for that! If you can pay KO $3M+ you can find $30k for Bunkey. Maybe we need to start a Bunkey endowment chair?

Please. A party animal like Bunk goes through 30k in liquor every friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom