Luguentz Dort | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Luguentz Dort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I used to ask this question, so I'll go easy on you. If there was an update on him, it would've been posted.
Then you hit big leagues with some insider contacts. Just curious, and this might sound a little mocking but i'm genuinely interested, did you like it more when you got your info early or when it was relayed to you by other insiders on here?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Then you hit big leagues with some insider contacts. Just curious, and this might sound a little mocking but i'm genuinely interested, did you like it more when you got your info early or when it was relayed to you by other insiders on here?
Sorry, not sure what you're asking?

Reaction Score
Sorry, not sure what you're asking?
Haha sorry if I wasn't clear, what I meant was did you like it more when you got recruiting info second hand a la 99 or tcf, etc. Or now that you get it personally from your sources and you relay it to the rest of us.

Reaction Score
247 just bumped him to 11th in the class of 2018, obviously making him a 5 star recruit. Let's hope Ricky has an in here.

Top 247 has him at #9. The composite has him at #68. Don't think I've ever seen such a discrepancy for a top 10 player, but there must be an explanation.

Reaction Score
Ricky and Rip should visit him and show him their rings.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

Kentucky's not after him so we have a chance.....Actually, Kentucky lets these schools burn up their recruiting budgets and beat each other up and then like the leader of a pride of lions comes in once the kill is made and eats first.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Haha sorry if I wasn't clear, what I meant was did you like it more when you got recruiting info second hand a la 99 or tcf, etc. Or now that you get it personally from your sources and you relay it to the rest of us.
Considering how wrong my source has been lately, I think I appreciate the other insiders on the board more.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's not after him so we have a chance.....Actually, Kentucky lets these schools burn up their recruiting budgets and beat each other up and then like the leader of a pride of lions comes in once the kill is made and eats first.

You could say the other schools are cheetahs, who put in all the legwork making the kill, then get bullied off of it when they try to eat.

Reaction Score
Scratch another one off the list that many were saying was one of our 3 or 4 priority recruits for 2018.

Reaction Score
The latest UCONN Tragicomedy continues.

We have supposedly great recruiters who are getting hammered by LSU, Providence, the Johnnies, and the Hall.

Providence, Miami, and Oregon lately have been on the rise with a few recruits we have lost out on.

Reaction Score
Someone defend this.
Defending "this" before you see who we get is just as stupid as casting aspersions on it before seeing who we obtain. Let the recruiting cycle play out before killing the staff. We are still in a seemingly good place with multiple 2018 recruits and could still be in it for dort. Recruiting is "fluid". One week we have no shot for sid Wilson the next we lead, the next we don't. Let this stuff play out first. You'd think this board would have learned its lesson by now

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
To the rescue of what? What am I defending? If we end up with jalen Carey over dort I'm good. We weren't getting both..Now if we miss on both, have at it. But can we wait see what happens first? Thats unreasonable?

Plus it appears Carey is the one we really wanted anyways. We have prioritized him so I agree let's see it play out before we say doom for 2018

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Plus it appears Carey is the one we really wanted anyways. We have prioritized him so I agree let's see it play out before we say doom for 2018
For some people it's impossible
It's like they are hoping for bad news
unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members