Lubbock Christian @ Texas, Baylor, Miss St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lubbock Christian @ Texas, Baylor, Miss St

Reaction Score
C4BF389C-CEEC-44A4-814E-57C74DF2E3C1.jpeg
Baylor put a beating on Langston with only 8 players playing! It seems Smith, egbo, decosta, and bickle Are suspended for a couple of games

Reaction Score
Langston actually fouled out most of their players and only had 4 players at one point. Kim told the regs to let someone else play.

Since the Sophomores didn't play it gave the 3 newbies time to play and let Kim see what they can do with her current squad. The lone Freshmen had a great showing.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Maybe should have loaned them out to the other team.
Langston is an NAIA team that finished last year 11-19 overall and 6-16 in the Sooner Athletic Conference.

Baylor could've beaten them playing 3 on 5.

Reaction Score
Langston is an NAIA team that finished last year 11-19 overall and 6-16 in the Sooner Athletic Conference.

Baylor could've beaten them playing 3 on 5.

Agreed....LC, Juicy, and Moon could have doubled them up.

Reaction Score
View attachment 47458 Baylor put a beating on Langston with only 8 players playing! It seems Smith, egbo, decosta, and bickle Are suspended for a couple of games

I'm sorry how do you know it's a couple of games. Kim has not said how many or why. So did you find this out from a source on the team?

Reaction Score
Tough to conclude anything from the TX matchup last night since several TX players were injured. I did comclude that Collier has not progressed much and that's unfortunate. If only she had stuck with her choice to go to UConn.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Tough to conclude anything from the TX matchup last night since several TX players were injured. I did comclude that Collier has not progressed much and that's unfortunate. If only she had stuck with her choice to go to UConn.

I too was disappointed in Colliers play. I expected to see more from her at this point. She is a talented player that needs better coaching!

Reaction Score
I too was disappointed in Colliers play. I expected to see more from her at this point. She is a talented player that needs better coaching!

New post coach with good resume just started in August. We'll see. Texas opens Nov 8 at USF. I am staying tuned. Holmes should be on the court. For next year, Texas has commitments from a 6'2 F and a 6'4 P. Both look like projects. Texas may need to find another grad transfer for next season, this one a post.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I feel like a few of the bottom teams in the SEC may be on the rise.

Florida has brought in some pretty decent talent - Lavender Briggs, Cavina Rickards, and Jordyn Merritt is definitely a good start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom