LSU 2024-2025 Season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

LSU 2024-2025 Season

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
If the recruits flew in Friday, she had FaceTime with them Friday night and all day Saturday. On Sunday, they could have turned them over to financial and academic advisors.

But yeah, it doesn’t seem ideal.

I'm guessing it was all worked out in advance. Since she had three Top 15 recruits in town, you would think there was all-together time, time with each recruit separately, and time with recruit and their family.

Not sure why she was at an NFL game on Sunday that started at 12 PM Central. She would have had to flown out of Baton Rouge late Saturday night (LSU football game was at night) or super early on Sunday morning. During a normal recruiting weekend, most coaching staffs have breakfast/brunch with their visitors on Sunday mornings, and say their goody-byes later that day.

I can understand why she would want to visit a former player in Angel Reese. But, considering Reese announced she was out for the season with an injury, it's not like Mulkey was gonna watch her play Sunday in Chicago. I would think she could visit her just about any other time which wouldn't conflict with her hosting three national recruits.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
One of you with a subscription can provide the highlights:

Reaction Score
We'll see how "major" . . .

Considering the timing of this post and when the Bourrage announcement came out, one would assume the poster is hinting more news is coming. But who really knows anymore?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom