Loyola-Chicago opens investigation into complaints about Sheryl Swoops | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Loyola-Chicago opens investigation into complaints about Sheryl Swoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You had me shaking my head in total agreement up until that last line regarding taking the "easier path in life". Players in general and UCONN players specifically transfer for a number of reason some of which we will truly never know. Considering how hard many of these players have worked to get into the UCONN program, most things in life, to us outsiders, may appear to be easier. The salient point is we are outsiders.
No spitting match here Coco as I like what you do and often agree. Having said that on this one we will have to agree to disagree. ;)
I would actually take back my last comment that you did not like if you could simply point out a single player that moved on from UConn to a more difficult situation. This academically or physically demanding. I could list every transfer, but not here to bash them, their individual decisions or character.
By no means do I have any great skills at the English language but to use salient as a point that we are outsiders....We as fans of this program to an extreme degree and the coverage they get understand why someone may have moved on. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/salient..............Again no bashing, just a difference of understanding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom