low basketball IQ Team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

low basketball IQ Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He had 5 assists, 5. I credit him with the 15 boards. But going 2 for 12 is inexcusable. He also turned the ball over 3 times.

Adams had the same amount of points while running the point. And had turned the ball over a single time. Shot 2 for 7. 5 boards. Adams plays with a spark whereas Hamilton does not. I also said that Adams "will be" special.
This post demonstrate the lack of understanding you have about the game of basketball. His 5, yes 5, were 3 more than anyone else, which is more than double anyone else. Yes, he had 3 turnovers, which considering how much handles the ball, way more than anyone on the team, is pretty good. Adams would kill for a 5/3 Assist to TO ratio it would be a MAJOR improvement over his 2 to 1.5 season average.

Just give it up, you honestly are looking foolish asking how Hamilton "contributed" while he was on the floor.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Biggest problem? This team is a team of a lot of great role-players, no real superstars. No Allen, Kemba, Shabazz' and Okafor on this team.

First you need a LEADER
This team has no leader.
A lot of teams have no superstar but have leaders

Reaction Score
When missed shots equal points I suppose we can talk..
And this is a post of a defeated man who realizes he was shown to be very very stupid, because honestly, of all your posts this is definitely the dumbest.

Reaction Score
And this is a post of a defeated man who realizes he was shown to be very very stupid, because honestly, of all your posts this is definitely the dumbest.
Jenny, do you really think I give a about what you say?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When missed shots equal points I suppose we can talk..

Hey
DHam is no where near the stiff you liken him to be
He is in a terrible slump but due to the ineptitude which permeates the team right now, he can't work out of it
He's a real good basketball player who hasn't even touched his potential but he is taking too much on his shoulders right now
I don't care what kind of rebounds he gets but 15 is a lot - case closed
Yes he can rebound and yes he has proven he can score but right now it's a mental thing and it's time one of the dolts in suits on the bench needs to work with him to figure it out.
You don't care for him - that's your choice and in my mind - your problem

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it help if our coach was a leader?

Fair question
I am not sure he isn't. My gut is telling me that he is confused with this team. I think they are a completely different cast of characters in practice vs game.
Ollie can scream and yell all he wants on the bench BUT that doesn't turn one of these guys into a leader.
KO needs to find himself a leader - I don't think JA is the answer
I remember Kemba and Bazz, as freshmen, circling up the team during breaks in play and talking.
If Purvis or SG would get into someone's face and fire the team up I think you see a different team. AB is not the answer.

C

Chief00

Missing a lot of shots, but also not getting offensive boards. Also we shoot so many long distance shots forgetting about Miller.

Speaking of bigs who has really improved (dramatically) over the year(s)?
Glad I converted you in this issue but it's unfortunate the situation still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom