LOVE MY TROJANS | The Boneyard

LOVE MY TROJANS

Reaction Score
Man, 2-0 vs smu that scum school. Giving Uconn fans a sweet finish to their season! :)

Reaction Score
Yeah idk if USC can talk smack about the scumminess of any other school

Reaction Score
Yeah idk if USC can talk smack about the scumminess of any other school
different regime with Tim Floyd that was, Andy Enfield is one of the classiest guys in college

Reaction Score
Pete Carroll and Reggie Bush?
Oh I don't like Reggie Bush the person, he is dead to me. And another new regime who is doing it the right way with Clay Helton, a stand up guy.
Btw these are all Pat Haden/Mike Garett hires, Lynn Swann is the best AD they coulda asked for

Reaction Score
different regime with Tim Floyd that was, Andy Enfield is one of the classiest guys in college
I mean Jankovich is different to Larry Brown? And the worst thing they ever did in basketball was get caught doing a kid's homework

Reaction Score
I mean Jankovich is different to Larry Brown? And the worst thing they ever did in basketball was get caught doing a kid's homework
I know a guy who covers smu/uh and I guarantee you they got away with a lot more, shoot you all wanna call usc scum, yet we got the worst punishment?
What did the U get exactly for all those thugs on their team getting paid? Yea... nothing

Reaction Score
I know a guy who covers smu/uh and I guarantee you they got away with a lot more, shoot you all wanna call usc scum, yet we got the worst punishment?
What did the U get exactly for all those thugs on their team getting paid? Yea... nothing
If you are talking SMU football being dirty over 30 years ago, well they got the much worse punishment

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom