Lou's low-post game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lou's low-post game

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I am always amused at just how far these BY threads morph into entirely different discussions. Since I started this thread, attempting
to make the point that Lou was effectively expanding her game by developing her low-post offense, let me try to bring this discussion back to where it started

Lou & Stewie are different BBall players, with somewhat different skill sets. They are both great. As a result of the composition of this team, Lou will be required to score more than Stevie ever had to during her 4 years at UConn. I believe that Lou is more than up to the task.

Reaction Score
I am always amused at just how far these BY threads morph into entirely different discussions. Since I started this thread, attempting
to make the point that Lou was effectively expanding her game by developing her low-post offense, let me try to bring this discussion back to where it started

Lou & Stewie are different BBall players, with somewhat different skill sets. They are both great. As a result of the composition of this team, Lou will be required to score more than Stevie ever had to during her 4 years at UConn. I believe that Lou is more than up to the task.

However you did also speak of Lou's all-around offensive game more than once. More than once you spoke of her shooting/scoring prowess thus you were addressing her all-around offensive game too and not just her low post play. Then you did compare her to another player. And not just any player but an all-time great player. So it's kind of hard to keep it completely the way you want when on your initial post you spoke of a bit more too. You made it intriguing to also speak of Stewie because if you can compare Lou to McHale why can't someone else throw in Stewie? And your mention of McHale as the best low post ever THAT was an arguable point too - though I may very well agree with you. But you can't expect to dangle other points about and then get mildly disgusted that others found some of your other points intriguing to talk about as well.

You did such a good job with your initial post you basically "invited" other discussions. It's a Holiday my friend. Enjoy the moments. In your post while you had flashbacks to all-time great McHale as a comparison is some manner others had similar flashbacks of all-time great Stewie to Lou in some manner.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
However you did also speak of Lou's all-around offensive game more than once. More than once you spoke of her shooting/scoring prowess thus you were addressing her all-around offensive game too and not just her low post play. Then you did compare her to another player. And not just any player but an all-time great player. So it's kind of hard to keep it completely the way you want when on your initial post you spoke of a bit more too. You made it intriguing to also speak of Stewie because if you can compare Lou to McHale why can't someone else throw in Stewie? And your mention of McHale as the best low post ever THAT was an arguable point too - though I may very well agree with you. But you can't expect to dangle other points about and then get mildly disgusted that others found some of your other points intriguing to talk about as well.

You did such a good job with your initial post you basically "invited" other discussions. It's a Holiday my friend. Enjoy the moments. In your post while you had flashbacks to all-time great McHale as a comparison is some manner others had similar flashbacks of all-time great Stewie to Lou in some manner.
Hoophuskee,

I admire your energy at almost 8 pm on Thanksgiving. By that time last night, the 2nd helping of pumpkin pie & one too many adult beverages had me sinking fast.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog