Louisvilles offense is terrible | The Boneyard

Louisvilles offense is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
And just as I'm typing this terrible last possession. Their guards are streaky shooters and don't try to get lay ups but look to ram an opposing defender and do acrobatics instead.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It's like watching Lance Stephenson dribble

Reaction Score
Welcome to modern day college hoops.

It's becoming more unwatchable every year.

It really is. When you are sitting at 6 points with 11:54 on the clock wondering if you hit the magic "20" puts before half, something is wrong. And it's pretty simple, there aren't enough kids who can shoot the ball with any consistency. So worried about getting to the hole to dunk or be spectacular very few understand the importance of making a perimeter shot. It's painful sometimes.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Watching UNC play at Louisville in a new arena that's packed and loud on a Saturday afternoon while CT d**cks around adding a bar at the XL Center for games against Tulsa really grinds my gears.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Other than a select few, no one has a pull-up jumper. It's look for a foul or Jack a three. Maybe it's because the refs call more fouls idk. But all across the board offense is terrible(maybe not VA). The number one team is winning only because of their defense

Reaction Score
It really is. When you are sitting at 6 points with 11:54 on the clock wondering if you hit the magic "20" puts before half, something is wrong. And it's pretty simple, there aren't enough kids who can shoot the ball with any consistency. So worried about getting to the hole to dunk or be spectacular very few understand the importance of making a perimeter shot. It's painful sometimes.
I agree that that's a huge issue, as is the amount of turnover in college hoops from year to year.

And my duck*ing God, can we shorten the shot clock already? The 35-second clock is one of the stupidest things in sports.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Watching UNC play at Louisville in a new arena that's packed and loud on a Saturday afternoon while CT d**cks around adding a bar at the XL Center for games against Tulsa really grinds my gears.
You do realize there's another board that says the same thing. I know you want attention and it's hard not to respond. No need to try and hijack the thread

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I agree that that's a huge issue, as is the amount of turnover in college hoops from year to year.

And my duck*ing God, can we shorten the shot clock already? The 35-second clock is one of the stupidest things in sports.
Yeah bring it to thirty at least. I agreed the amount of turnover is ridiculous and for a system to run smoothly you need a year or two

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

And our options are what, sport?

Address that complaint to ESPN.

They decided we should play s--- teams for no money on Super Bowl Sunday on some God-foresaken cable network.

zls44

Reaction Score
You do realize there's another board that says the same thing. I know you want attention and it's hard not to respond. No need to try and hijack the thread

Why would I seek attention saying something everyone feels? I was just pissed, is all.

But yeah, offense as a whole stinks. Almost nobody runs sets anymore. I was impressed by Northern Iowa, they ran some good set stuff against Wichita State.

Reaction Score
Other than a select few, no one has a pull-up jumper. It's look for a foul or Jack a three. Maybe it's because the refs call more fouls idk. But all across the board offense is terrible(maybe not VA). The number one team is winning only because of their defense

Well both UK and UVA are better defensively than offensively, no doubt I agree. That's really a tell tale issue for UK considering all the high end recruits on that team. They have trouble scoring the ball quite often too and the only one I would give the green light would be Booker. Other than that they also fall short on offense quite often.

zls44

Reaction Score

They decided we should play s--- teams for no money on Super Bowl Sunday on some God-foresaken cable network.

Don't "sport" me, old man!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Why would I seek attention saying something everyone feels? I was just pissed, is all.

But yeah, offense as a whole stinks. Almost nobody runs sets anymore. I was impressed by Northern Iowa, they ran some good set stuff against Wichita State.
That's what I'm saying with louisville. They don't run anything it's so chaotic it's painful. Every hates on us offensively but we at least run our stuff, execution is another story

Reaction Score

UNI was impressive, nice team I agree.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Don't "sport" me, old man!

I was going to go with 'junior' or 'tiger', but opted for sport.

I now regret not using "young fella".

Reaction Score

Well here is one solution. Makes one feel cheap though:

628x471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member