Louisville vs Duke on right now (ESPN-U) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Louisville vs Duke on right now (ESPN-U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
From the football/mens board. How does the play in the 3rd happen? How isn't the Duke coach going crazy?

Reaction Score
Here is it so that we can always throw it up to Blue Devil alums bragging about how smart they are :)
Duke covers wrong side, Louisville capitalizes

I think we get two for one here on the smart meter. Tell me why the Louisville shooter (and coach?), with the inbounder following her, and not ONE Duke player anywhere near that half of the court, didn't launch a three instead of walking in for a layup. If she had missed the three, the two of them could have easily turned it into an offensive board, an assist, and then a layup. :confused:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I think we get two for one here on the smart meter. Tell me why the Louisville shooter (and coach?), with the inbounder following her, and not ONE Duke player anywhere near that half of the court, didn't launch a three instead of walking in for a layup. If she had missed the three, the two of them could have easily turned it into an offensive board, an assist, and then a layup. :confused:
That would have been greedy.

Reaction Score
Darn shame..... Duke upsets a top 10 team... and the only headlines/things people wanna talk about is that inbound play. Oh well...
Congratulations on your great win tonight!

(But you gotta admit - that inbounds play trumps [or at least reinforces] Geno's, "Dukies wait tables at nicer restaurants" remark :D )

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
shame on the Duke coaches for allowing that to happen... all of them

Reaction Score
Darn shame..... Duke upsets a top 10 team... and the only headlines/things people wanna talk about is that inbound play. Oh well...

the 'hidden ball' trick in baseball, and "fumble-rooski" in football, get the same coverage status. people love trick plays. even when it fails (think Colts - Patriots 2015). :)

Reaction Score
Did anyone catch a post game presser for Duke? Was wonder what Coach P's thoughts were on it.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Just be grateful that Duke didn't lose the game, or else everyone would be saying that play was the difference.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I loved that play. Never seen it before. Still, congrats to Duke on winning the game - after all the shots McCallie has taken in the past for poor coaching, etc, she has to be one of the leading candidates for COY (along with Geno IMHO). Both have far exceeded expectations for the season, McCallie possibly more so as Duke was not even ranked preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom