Louisville-UConn Game Photos | The Boneyard

Louisville-UConn Game Photos

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
My throat is still sore so no UConn cheer for me. Did find out yesterday that my son is moving back sooner then expected and will be home next week. He used to do the cheer with Ted and if it wasn't for him I doubt I would be doing the cheer. He is way louder then I am so hoping we can do the cheer together.
I knew this was going to be a big game so I bought court-side seats months ago. They were behind the basket but I was happy with them. Ten minutes before the National Anthem a friend said she had an extra seat close to center court but I was wearing the wrong color shirt because everyone in the row was wearing a white shirt. Since the ticket she gave me wasn't scanned I took it. Quickly I showed my friend my old ticket said he could sit on the court for Ten dollars. He took the deal.I left sold old Gample and bought a white UConn shirt (His ten dollars help to pay for it) and used a court-side seat to get into a sell out game for the second time. After reentering a second time I saw my close friend Phil and found out he was sitting next to me. Now that I am done complaining about how hard it is for me to sit where I sit its time to complain about how Gabby is getting slower. I know the moderators can give me warning points about saying negative things after a quality win but it has to be said. Here is the last photo in the sequence, you can view the rest of the photos in the link to see why this needs to be said. On a breakaway lay up as the ball was going into the basket not only was there a Louisville player about to cross half court but there was a second Louisville player right behind the first one. Is Gabby tired? Over played? I am going to finish this by saying Congratulations to Chris Dailey. LINK--Louisville-UConn Game Photos | Facebook
27982854_1704580536266866_4343775577116728779_o.jpg
27908417_1704579572933629_7466972048273869658_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My throat is still sore so no UConn cheer for me. Did find out yesterday that my son is moving back sooner then expected and will be home next week. He used to do the cheer with Ted and if it wasn't for him I doubt I would be doing the cheer. He is way louder then I am so hoping we can do the cheer together.
I knew this was going to be a big game so I bought court-side seats months ago. They were behind the basket but I was happy with them. Ten minutes before the National Anthem a friend said she had an extra seat close to center court but I was wearing the wrong color shirt because everyone in the row was wearing a white shirt. Since the ticket she gave me wasn't scanned I took it. Quickly I showed my friend my old ticket said he could sit on the court for Ten dollars. He took the deal.I left sold old Gample and bought a white UConn shirt (His ten dollars help to pay for it) and used a court-side seat to get into a sell out game for the second time. After reentering a second time I saw my close friend Phil and found out he was sitting next to me. Now that I am done complaining about how hard it is for me to sit where I sit its time to complain about how Gabby is getting slower. I know the moderators can give me warning points about saying negative things after a quality win but it has to be said. Here is the last photo in the sequence, you can view the rest of the photos in the link to see why this needs to be said. On a breakaway lay up as the ball was going into the basket not only was there a Louisville player about to cross half court but there was a second Louisville player right behind the first one. Is Gabby tired? Over played? I am going to finish this by saying Congratulations to Chris Dailey. LINK--Louisville-UConn Game Photos | Facebook View attachment 28574
I love the analysis of Gabby's breakaway. We are doomed!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I knew this was going to be a big game so I bought court-side seats months ago. They were behind the basket but I was happy with them. Ten minutes before the National Anthem a friend said she had an extra seat close to center court but I was wearing the wrong color shirt because everyone in the row was wearing a white shirt. Since the ticket she gave me wasn't scanned I took it. Quickly I showed my friend my old ticket said he could sit on the court for Ten dollars. He took the deal.I left sold old Gample and bought a white UConn shirt (His ten dollars help to pay for it) and used a court-side seat to get into a sell out game for the second time. After reentering a second time I saw my close friend Phil and found out he was sitting next to me. Now that I am done complaining about how hard it is for me to sit where I sit its time to complain about how Gabby is getting slower. I know the moderators can give me warning points about saying negative things after a quality win but it has to be said. Here is the last photo in the sequence, you can view the rest of the photos in the link to see why this needs to be said. On a breakaway lay up as the ball was going into the basket not only was there a Louisville player about to cross half court but there was a second Louisville player right behind the first one. Is Gabby tired? Over played? I am going to finish this by saying Congratulations to Chris Dailey. LINK--Louisville-UConn Game Photos | Facebook View attachment 28574

Thanks Danny. Great pictures as usual. Looking in the background of your shots, I didn't notice very many vacant seats. This was a game not to be missed. Everyone attending got their money's worth, and UConn fans left the arena happy.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Thank you, Danny!
Gabby always seems to come out on top. Even with a bad hip. ;)
28056371_1704578039600449_9178422872168615880_n.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Your photos reminded me of an announcing error right out of the gate last night. They had Kia jumping the tip! I'm thinking how sore is Gabby; this is not good!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom