Louisville-UConn Game Photos

Discussion in 'UConn Women's Basketball' started by dannykuconn, Feb 13, 2018.

1. dannykuconn

dannykuconn Cheerman of Board

My throat is still sore so no UConn cheer for me. Did find out yesterday that my son is moving back sooner then expected and will be home next week. He used to do the cheer with Ted and if it wasn't for him I doubt I would be doing the cheer. He is way louder then I am so hoping we can do the cheer together.
    I knew this was going to be a big game so I bought court-side seats months ago. They were behind the basket but I was happy with them. Ten minutes before the National Anthem a friend said she had an extra seat close to center court but I was wearing the wrong color shirt because everyone in the row was wearing a white shirt. Since the ticket she gave me wasn't scanned I took it. Quickly I showed my friend my old ticket said he could sit on the court for Ten dollars. He took the deal.I left sold old Gample and bought a white UConn shirt (His ten dollars help to pay for it) and used a court-side seat to get into a sell out game for the second time. After reentering a second time I saw my close friend Phil and found out he was sitting next to me. Now that I am done complaining about how hard it is for me to sit where I sit its time to complain about how Gabby is getting slower. I know the moderators can give me warning points about saying negative things after a quality win but it has to be said. Here is the last photo in the sequence, you can view the rest of the photos in the link to see why this needs to be said. On a breakaway lay up as the ball was going into the basket not only was there a Louisville player about to cross half court but there was a second Louisville player right behind the first one. Is Gabby tired? Over played? I am going to finish this by saying Congratulations to Chris Dailey. LINK--Louisville-UConn Game Photos | Facebook 27982854_1704580536266866_4343775577116728779_o.jpg [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    UCAP_Fan, Huskie78, oldude and 8 others like this.
  2. Crossover

Crossover

I love the analysis of Gabby's breakaway. We are doomed!

jaundicedeye, CMC'72 and dannykuconn like this.
  3. HoopsHoppy

HoopsHoppy

Only Secretariat could win a race by 31 lengths - but he couldn’t jump a high as Gabby

4. Biff

Biff Grandma Rose

5. Scoop

Scoop

Thanks Danny. Great pictures as usual. Looking in the background of your shots, I didn't notice very many vacant seats. This was a game not to be missed. Everyone attending got their money's worth, and UConn fans left the arena happy.

jaundicedeye and dannykuconn like this.
  6. CMC'72

CMC'72

Absolutely unbelievable photos, Danny...

Thanks so much!

7. PAHuskeyFan

PAHuskeyFan

Thanks Danny! Great pictures as always... almost like being there!

8. RockyMTblue2

RockyMTblue2 Don't Look Up!

There are times when this team is working its magic and I have this thought: "they are moving like a tremendous machine".

HoopsHoppy and dannykuconn like this.
  9. Huskie78

Huskie78

Thank you, Danny!
    Gabby always seems to come out on top. Even with a bad hip. ;)
    [​IMG]

dannykuconn likes this.
  10. RockyMTblue2

RockyMTblue2 Don't Look Up!

Your photos reminded me of an announcing error right out of the gate last night. They had Kia jumping the tip! I'm thinking how sore is Gabby; this is not good!

dannykuconn and jaundicedeye like this.