Louisville No Longer Recruiting Cassell Jr. | The Boneyard

Louisville No Longer Recruiting Cassell Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah baby. Must realize Sam is coming here. Hope so anyway.

Reaction Score
Per the article it said he was down to just ul and uconn? I thought there were more schools interested in his talent?

Reaction Score
Per the article it said he was down to just ul and uconn? I thought there were more schools interested in his talent?
There were, but Cassell cut his list down to UConn and Louisville last week.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Sweet! I'd rather go up against another school besides louisville if that's what it comes down to.

Reaction Score
I follow a bunch of folks that retweet recruiting tidbits. One such retweet was from Sam Cassell Jr "Can't force me to do something I don't wanna do". Could be nothing...could be something.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
That clearly means Louisville gave him an ultimatum, and he passed. Now they both move on, and he moves to Storrs

Reaction Score
If this all works out do you guys think Cassell will start or Samuel? My gut says Terrance will still be coming off the bench or am I missing something?

Reaction Score
te="ColoradoUCFan, post: 714315, member: 4094"]If this all works out do you guys think Cassell will start or Samuel? My gut says Terrance will still be coming off the bench or am I missing something?[/quote

Don't get me wrong, I hope Boat has a NBA ready year, but that's a big assumption.

Reaction Score
If this all works out do you guys think Cassell will start or Samuel? My gut says Terrance will still be coming off the bench or am I missing something?

there's no way anyone on this board can answer this question. whoever performs will get the job

Reaction Score

All you are missing is actually seeing either play at the collegiate level. Way too early to tell. Still a chance Boat returns. A decent chance that Purvis learns the PG position with a year to simply practice.

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
I think it really depends where we slot Purvis and DHam when they play, if Boat stays or not, and how Samuel does this year.

caw

Reaction Score

If Cassell comes to UConn and Boatright leaves, the backcourt would be tall:

Cassell - 6'3
Samuel - 6'3
Purvis - 6'4
Calhoun - 6'5
Hamilton - 6'7 or 6'8

No clue who starts, but good potential.

Front court would be Facey, Nolan, Tolksdorf, Brimah and Lubin. Assuming Daniels is gone.

A solid 3/4 would fit in perfectly, ahem, Robinson.

Reaction Score

Boat returning or Purvis starting at PG may actually have higher odds.

Reaction Score
Boat returning or Purvis starting at PG may actually have higher odds.
Purvis was a McDonald's All American and good scorer his one year at NC State. I assumed with 2 true pg on the roster that Purvis might move to the 2.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The kid has not even committed yet and we are talking about whether or not he will start over a year from now? lol
It's called positive thinking. Almost as good as Steely Dan and Chicken Marsala!

Reaction Score
Purvis was a McDonald's All American and good scorer his one year at NC State. I assumed with 2 true pg on the roster that Purvis might move to the 2.

I hear ya and Purvis may be better suited for the 2 but I think he has said he wants to try PG as that is where he would probably play in the NBA. I think Ollie will give him a shot.

Reaction Score
The kid has not even committed yet and we are talking about whether or not he will start over a year from now? lol

Isn't that what boards like this are for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom