Louisville Manhattan | The Boneyard

Louisville Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They r doing a great job containing Harrell ! Stuffed him several times.

Reaction Score
The camera man just went to the L'ville cheerleaders as a few got up and turned around for the camera... I love spandex!!! L'ville has the hottest cheerleaders!!!!!

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
The camera man just went to the L'ville cheerleaders as a few got up and turned around for the camera... I love spandex!!! L'ville has the hottest cheerleaders!!!!!
Spandex is my favorite color!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I've always thought USC has the hottest cheerleaders.

Reaction Score
Not sure why Manhattan is destroying this press but Uconn looks like a D2 team against it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not sure why Manhattan is destroying this press but Uconn looks like a D2 team against it.

Helps that their coach is a Pitino disciple for a decade or so. He's got their system on lockdown.

This game does illustrate that we really just don't matchup with them well. As if the 3 losses didn't already.

Reaction Score
Ville plays like the 96 bulls vs us. Hopefully that asshat Pitino crumbles

Reaction Score
This would be one of the all time upsets. Many thought Louisville was worthy of a 1 seed.

USF needs to give the Manhattan coach a serious look.

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
I have Ville winning the ship in a group I'm in for money… LETS GO JASPERS

Reaction Score
I want them to lose even tho it will up my bracket!
If UL loses that would kick one of my two brackets in the ass badly. I thought it would be two of them, but in one I have them losing in the S16 game. Oh, just great! I have UL and SDSU which would put me at 12-4 in both sheets. If they both lose that would be a blow to both my sheets.

UL has to put the ball in Russ Smiths hands from this point out.

If UL loses, like you said, I won't cry any tears for them. Like the other BE teams that left to the ACC, they're dead to me.

Reaction Score
How does UL beat the snot out of us while Manhattan is hanging with the Cards.

Reaction Score
With the way Louisville cruised at the end of the season, I thought they were the best team in the country and thus had them winning it all in my bracket. And my bracket is doing really well so far.... but I still have a hard time rooting for Louisville. Go Jaspers!

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
With the way Louisville cruised at the end of the season, I thought they were the best team in the country and thus had them winning it all in my bracket. And my bracket is doing really well so far.... but I still have a hard time rooting for Louisville. Go Jaspers!
Same position. 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer