Louisville - LSU | The Boneyard

Louisville - LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Assists are 16-1. Jeff coaches offense better than someone with a Tenn. background.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Louisville is a very, very good team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the NC game.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Two down today for the SEC though LSU was pretty expected - but it sure is a different game when you aren't playing at home.
Sweet sixteen record so far 1-3 and the one is the recent transfer TA&M which I keep forgetting is actually SEC.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Two down today for the SEC though LSU was pretty expected - but it sure is a different game when you aren't playing at home.
Sweet sixteen record so far 1-3 and the one is the recent transfer TA&M which I keep forgetting is actually SEC.

In my crazy head, TAMU is still Big12

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
LSU ended the game with TWO assists - evenly spaced between the first and second half. BUT ... Ballard is an electric player! The team ended up shooting 24% but Ballard was at 48% and couldn't be stopped.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This was my concern when LSU beat WVU on their home court. All that adrenaline at home turned into a flat effort today.
Thought WVU would have made a more entertaining game. Oh well. Sets up the Walz vs Frese storyline

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'm sure everyone is taking into account the two players lost before this game. Huge impact.

I'm not surprised at the loss by LSU - but they overachieved.

Reaction Score
Louisville played a great game. Shoni was on fire. Waltz knows how to coach. Congrats to LV!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Just wondering.... If you could trade one of UConn's top 6 (in min. Per game), and get Shoni in return, would you? I know what I think, but wonder how others would sort it out. Or, if you prefer, rank Shoni versus our top six using whatever criteria you deem fair.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
LSU's record on the road was 6-7 this year and the ONLY win against a decent team (e.g. one that made it into the 64) was ... wait for it ... at Tennessee. The murderer's row of other road wins was Missouri, UALR, Tulane, La Tech, and Ol Miss. Every other road game they played against half way decent teams they lost. At home they did better but not great.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Where are all of the SEC IS THE GREATEST posters?
BUT BUT BUT... there were 5 SEC teams in the sweet 16. Probability is there will likely only be 1 in the elite 8. Still, the SEC lower rated teams (Florida and LSU over achieved). Tennessee and so far SC are certainly the opposite...

Reaction Score
LV might be a fine abbreviation for Louisville in football or men's bb, but in wbb, that abbreviation is taken.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just wondering.... If you could trade one of UConn's top 6 (in min. Per game), and get Shoni in return, would you? I know what I think, but wonder how others would sort it out. Or, if you prefer, rank Shoni versus our top six using whatever criteria you deem fair.
For Uconn - no way you are trading a post for a guard so the question is - do you trade Moriah or Bria for Shonni and the simple answer is NO. But that doesn't really mean anything - Shonni is still a great player, but just not the right player to replace either of Uconn's starting guards. You could say the same about Sims, Chiney, Thomas, etc. Great players all, but it is a team game and none of those players would mold into the Uconn starting line-up the way the Uconn players do. Chiney for Kiah ... yes, I guess. But would I like to have had any or all of them for four years and seen how they developed under Uconn coaching - you betcha, but ... not at the expense of who we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom