Louisville fans | The Boneyard

Louisville fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The refs finally called a foul against Louisville and the fans had some choice words for the refs. I could hear it on tv. And the refs are calling no Louisville fouls.... Wow

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You could definitely hear some choice words from the crowd over the open mic. Just happened again around the 3:30 mark. "God damnit, call a foul"

Reaction Score
They are passionate for their team, like we are for ours. I can't be the only fan to holler at the TV.
Lol. I was yelling at the tv wishing the refs would call a foul against Louisville.

Reaction Score
they might be passionate/loud, doesn't mean they're smart, don't seem to realize that was All ball on Stewie, and all body on Schimmel later in the series

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You could definitely hear some choice words from the crowd over the open mic. Just happened again around the 3:30 mark. "God damnit, call a foul"
I heard a fan call the ref an , loud and clear. Never heard him after that - I wonder ifthe fan was asked to keep his insults PG rated.

Reaction Score
MoJett's fifth (or fourth?)was an illegal hip check. Where the heck did these ref's come from.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
This was a huge statement game for the Louisville program. Sold Out Crowd, Chance to Tie for AAC Conference Title & Beat UConn for the 1st time in the Walz era. I can understand why the Louisville fans were passionate for their team. They started out the game on a 7-0 run and thought tonight's the night we finally beat UConn. Even the 2nd half UConn shoots poorly and they couldn't make a run to make the game interesting. The fans wanted their team to play well and win.

JS

Reaction Score
they might be passionate/loud, doesn't mean they're smart, don't seem to realize that was All ball on Stewie, and all body on Schimmel later in the series
Some of 'em also booed Geno for the late timeout, ahead by a bunch. Didn't seem to realize it was for substitution purposes -- including a favor to Walz, who was out of time outs and needed to get Shoni in and then out again in her last home game.

Reaction Score
MoJett's fifth (or fourth?)was an illegal hip check. Where the heck did these ref's come from.
Come on now, Big Monday game involving UConn? Bet the farm Dee Kantner will be one of the refs. I thought she'd let Louisville start the game in the bonus. You saw how excited she was to make that carrying call.

Reaction Score
Announced crowd of 22,000+. Very impressive. Give our girls credit for handling the noise.

Not to be a wise but give our girls the credit for the noise! Great crowed for The Ville and it came through on tv..
Teams set records when UCONN is in the house some of those good and some bad. The good is usually attendance the bad is most times another loss.
They average 8360 at home, nice to get a record setting 7th undefeated regular season tonight in front of 22G...Of which was in attendance to see us not do this.
Noise for this team is simply the bigger stage for which they constantly wait for and train all season long...Our season began tonight, let the good times roll!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Come on now, Big Monday game involving UConn? Bet the farm Dee Kantner will be one of the refs. I thought she'd let Louisville start the game in the bonus. You saw how excited she was to make that carrying call.
Ol' Dee, the ref we love to hate at South Carolina.

Reaction Score
Not to be a wise but give our girls the credit for the noise! Great crowed for The Ville and it came through on tv..
Teams set records when UCONN is in the house some of those good and some bad. The good is usually attendance the bad is most times another loss.
They average 8360 at home, nice to get a record setting 7th undefeated regular season tonight in front of 22G...Of which was in attendance to see us not do this.
Noise for this team is simply the bigger stage for which they constantly wait for and train all season long...Our season began tonight, let the good times roll!

Agree. A great environment for WBB and one that ill be sad to see go next year.

22k is bigger than a lot of MBB games...

Reaction Score
Some of 'em also booed Geno for the late timeout, ahead by a bunch. Didn't seem to realize it was for substitution purposes -- including a favor to Walz, who was out of time outs and needed to get Shoni in and then out again in her last home game.

Geno is more heads up than most give him credit for. Couldn't read his lips, but it looked like some respect and thanks from Mr. Walz in the aloha line after the game.

Reaction Score

Yeah but we haven'y lost a game she has officiated U conn yet this year. :)

Reaction Score
Yeah but we haven'y lost a game she has officiated U conn yet this year. :)
But didn't she work both games that KML suffered injuries... that could have been prevented had the game been called tighter?

Reaction Score
But didn't she work both games that KML suffered injuries... that could have been prevented had the game been called tighter?
You are most likely right since both of those games were also Big Monday games. I should add that I don't believe the officiating contributed to Mosqueda-Lewis's injuries.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Don't really think so - both injuries were more of the freakish nature than the result of a seriously rough game.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
how about that palming/carrying call on her... was that legit?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
where are the "rolling eyes" :rolleyes: cause you cant be serious

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Agree. A great environment for WBB and one that ill be sad to see go next year.

22k is bigger than a lot of MBB games...
what was the price of the tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits