Louisville Fan Here, | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Louisville Fan Here,

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He had 11 offensive rebounds last night, along with 4 blocks (1 which was more or less a volleyball spike into the stands)
You forgot to mention that spike whizzed by JC. We could have found out if an immoveable object can be moved by a...........

Reaction Score
I'm with you two. Just because the guy prefaced his comment with "no smack" doesn't mean he's being genuine. What if I went to a Louisville board, prefaced my comment with "no smack" and followed it with "why is Kentucky clearly better than Louisville"? I'm sure I would be banned from the board.
True, except thats not even close to what he did. The best recruit weve ever gotten and the future #1 overall pick was averaging 4 and 4. Id be asking the same thing if those were Davis' numbers.

Reaction Score
The answers can be found by watching the games. Tonight he was good. If he cares, he should watch.
You do realize he may live in Louisville and not get SNY? Hence he was unable to watch the game. Chill out man.

Reaction Score
Has anybody else had their brain rearranged by MM to the point where you can't read a thread posted by a louisville fan without picturing some guy decked out in red, holding a wheely bag, getting off a donkey next to a stage coach?

Reaction Score
CAHusky your point that the Louisville fan should simply watch the game is ridiculous for two reasons.

1. The boneyard is a credible, and QUICK source for finding the info on Drummond he needs.
2. You are asking him to spend time and do extra homework on the subject, when it has already been established that he could just the boneyard as a source.

Then if he does not want to spend that time, he is therefore a in your eyes.

The logic makes absolutely no sense

You make it seem like the fan barged in here. Its a forum,
You do realize he may live in Louisville and not get SNY? Hence he was unable to watch the game. Chill out man.
Who gives a crap where he lives. He is a troll- get used to it and stop being such a PC pansy unless of course you are just some other Lville homer trolling yourself. If not Welcome to the real world.

Reaction Score
I'm a big UConn fan, I just think it's being ridiculous to bitch at someone for asking a question when he may not have got the channel to watch the game. And I certaintantly would never use the word pansy you ducking bitch, get a dick.

Reaction Score
LMAO @ Cahusky, you miserable bastid, lol. As a Louisville fan, I was hoping Drummond was going to be a bust,:) naturally, then he goes "monster" with that game the other night. Dude is obviously about to become a force. Hell, with your front line, an average night for anyone back there is the best night most teams will see, in combination. His question was a bit naive because what I pulled from simply reading about your win was scary as crap.

re- Nevada.........Tell you what, though - I wondered where the hell that game came from out of the Wolf Pack, myself. Pacific always just abuses Nevada. My questions is - are they that promising? Looked like Czyz finally out a real basketball game together.

Followed the fire closely from here in poor Louisville (where our horses have the ghetto of Churchill Downs to reside :() and spoke with my sis during the height of it all. Man, that was scary to see from a distance. I am the guy who seeded that big bank that burned across from Manzanita, lol.

Reaction Score
True, except thats not even close to what he did. The best recruit weve ever gotten and the future #1 overall pick was averaging 4 and 4. Id be asking the same thing if those were Davis' numbers.
Then read any CT newspaper. Who gives a about davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman