Louisville and the officials | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville and the officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Overall the reffing seemed OK.

One question; was Giffeys first really an offensive foul? It didn't look like anything different from what Hancock did all game.

One complaint: Giffeys second (aka the double foul) that was horrible.

Reaction Score
Louisville is great, UConn is good, the officials are poor. While the first two are debatable, the third is not.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Anyone who has ever reffed a game at any level knows you can change a game with a handful of calls. Putting Giffey on the bench for most of the first half was a gamechanger.

Reaction Score
I can barely watch college hoops unless it's us playing . College officiating is a joke. They need to instill a defensive 3 seconds and cut the shot clock.

Reaction Score
Louisville is great, UConn is good, the officials are poor. While the first two are debatable, the third is not.

LVille is very good not great…….actually while the match up sucks for us let's be honest they were very beatable yesterday but we couldn't make a shot and didn't take care of the ball, wasn't all on LVille and match ups yesterday!

Reaction Score
It is beyond obvious that Ville is allowed to foul with impunity. No sour grapes that is just the way it is. The salient question is are they allowed to foul like that in the Dance. Maybe they aren't so good without that leg up. I wish i knew the answer for my brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom