Louisville allegations | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did Hurtt pay for any abortions?

Who knows if he did. Who knows if anyone did. Even Robinson, who wrote that story, is on record as saying that he can't speak to any claims of paternity and that it was only put in the story to illustrate an out of control atmosphere. Just something else that Shapiro has thrown out there with little, if any tangible proof at all.

Reaction Score
Who knows if he did. Who knows if anyone did. Even Robinson, who wrote that story, is on record as saying that he can't speak to any claims of paternity and that it was only put in the story to illustrate an out of control atmosphere. Just something else that Shapiro has thrown out there with little, if any tangible proof at all.

I'm sure Shapiro really didn't do any of that stuff.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Shapiro really didn't do any of that stuff.

Who knows what he did for sure. Any good con needs to have some truth at the heart of it in order to be believable. The guy is a con man, he conned people out of money and now he has conned the NCAA into paying his attorney, which he no longer had the ability to do. Hell, the NCAA even talked about the possibility of hiring the guy in the letter they sent to the judge in his case, pleading for leniency. Remarkable really, when you think about it.

Reaction Score
Who knows what he did for sure. Any good con needs to have some truth at the heart of it in order to be believable. The guy is a con man, he conned people out of money and now he has conned the NCAA into paying his attorney, which he no longer had the ability to do. Hell, the NCAA even talked about the possibility of hiring the guy in the letter they sent to the judge in his case, pleading for leniency. Remarkable really, when you think about it.

Probably true. Besides it's not like Miami has a bad track record when it comes to these sorts of things.

Reaction Score
Probably true.

I'm glad you agree, especially since everything in that post was true. Apply some critical thinking to this and it doesn't take much to realize that this guy is one of the least credible guys to ever come forward and lay down some accusations. We know that there is some truth here, I mean an entire group of six kids were punished two years ago with one and two game suspensions. I can only conclude that during the following time period that the NCAA was just getting things in order, not manufacturing "evidence" and tripping all over themselves in an effort to find something. If all of his wild claims were true, then this should have been a slam dunk case and not the joke it has turned into.

Reaction Score
It shows a deep level of COMMITMENT and ORGANIZATIONAL RESOLVE. It's not about sustaining integrity, it's about sustaining the INTEGRITY of SUCCESS.

Whatever . . . . it got them into the ACC. UConn found not ready for prime time by the Big Boy Conferences.

Reaction Score
You know part of me wants to make a karma post based on the crap that they were spewing while our guys were vacationing but you know, I just don't wish the crap we've been through on anyone. Oh wait it won't happen to anyone else. Emmert will discover that someone peaked at Pitino's Facebook account and decide to throw out the whole freaking investigation.

Ain't that the truth. North Carolina has pretend courses and all kinds of football misconduct, but the NCAA doesn't lay a glove on them. UConn? They're probably considering a reduction of two more scholarships and a ban from the NCCA Hoops Tourney for one more season. Talk about the penalty not even in the same hemisphere as the crime. UConn got discrimated against by the NCAA.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Whatever . . . . it got them into the ACC. UConn found not ready for prime time by the Big Boy Conferences.

We're like the guys in the movie "Office Space." We suck at cheating because we always screw up some little mundane detail and then we get caught. We need to learn to cheat a whole lot better if we're going to get into one of these P5 conferences. Many of those guys are world class cheaters that are smart enough never to get caught, which is what got them where they all are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom