Louis Orr RIP | The Boneyard

Louis Orr RIP

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, I’m really sorry to hear this. I would actually go up to the Syracuse board to offer my condolences, but like many of us, I’ve been banned.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Wow, I’m really sorry to hear this. I would actually go up to the Syracuse board to offer my condolences, but like many of us, I’ve been banned.
After you offer your condolences make sure to let them know you feel bad about Louis passing away too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
After you offer your condolences make sure to let them know you feel bad about Louis passing away too.
I was actually think about saying something kind like while Orr may be gone, at least you still have Jim Boeheim coaching your team. That’s something we can all take great solace in. I know I do.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Most likeable Cuse player of all time. Class act.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Tony Ceplak brought the Louie & Bouie show to Ansonia High School for a one day clinic during one summer while they were still in College.

Reaction Score

Good player, good coach and by all accounts great man. I remember the Huskies playing against the Louie and Bouie Show….. RIP

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
That was when you could appreciate Cuse. Louis Orr was plain and simple a class act. Looked like you could bend him in half buttheguywas tougher than nails. A shot that was true. RIP LO

Reaction Score
Remember Louie and Bouie played against the Bernard King/Ernie Grunfield Vols in the NCAA. Back before UConn was UConn and when I happily rooted for Syracuse as the most consistent team in the Northeast.

I posted on Bouknight and professionalism on another thread this morning. Louis Orr did not have Bouk’s physic;al gifts but he had professionalism that he played and coached with his whole life. May he Rest In Peace.

Oh — and when he gets to heaven, for goodness sakes will he tell Jim Boeheim that since he has been gone Syracuse has let his program flush down the toilet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom