Lou Saban should be fired | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lou Saban should be fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm actually SHOCKED it hasn't reached Cesspool levels yet....I thought by the third post in this thread it be headed straight for cesspool status....yet nothing yet!
Needs more Nelson and before it goes down into that craziness

Reaction Score
TDH appears to have had an HFD moment. Not his first and certainly won't be his last.

Reaction Score
Im more disturbed by the alleged 49.6% of registered voters that didnt vote

Reaction Score
Nick Saban. My bad. Nick Saban. I was fired up, what can I say. I didn't stop to proof read. My bad. That's why I don't Tweet. Good thing I didn't send this to the university's Board of Trustees. Thanks for picking this up.

I don't think they would care. In fact, I don't think anyone really cares except you.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Lou said he wanted to vote for Donald Obama but he wasn't on the ballot.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow. I can think of nothing better than this scenario. Bama fires Nick Saban for not voting. Every school in America blacklists him...except for the University of Connecticut, where he becomes our new coach for the next ten years or so. Come to Storrs Mr. Saban...we won't care if you never vote again!

Reaction Score
I didn't vote. I am also a Political Science major and have worked in the past on several campaigns and for a 501c3 as well. People have different reasons to vote or not vote. For me, I felt like I had no options that I could vote for without compromising too much of my own integrity. My not voting was my personal form of protest. Nick Saban not voting is his own personal choice and frankly none of anyone's business. We don't have compulsive voting in this country and that's a good thing. The last thing we need and sadly have already are too many ill-informed people voting for the sake of voting. In my state there are often ballot initiatives that I have little to no understanding of as they have not been well advertised. I always avoid voting on things I don't have enough information on but I shudder to think of all the random yes and no votes that go for those by people who have no clue whatsoever that they just voted for.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
If Lou Saban voted there should be an investigation. He died in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom