Lou Lou injury update | The Boneyard

Lou Lou injury update

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
via WNBA

"Unfortunately for the Wings, they’ll have to wait and see how she fits with the team. She is rehabbing from a knee injury that occurred earlier this year, so her immediate impact is unknown.

Bibb said on Monday that she was scheduled to undergo an official medical evaluation with Wings staff on Tuesday and then take it from there.

“We will take our time, and she will not get on the court until she feels 100% healthy and 100% ready to go,” he told the media. “This is not a short play for us. And we want her to be at her absolute best when she steps on the court in the Dallas Wings uniform for the first time.”"

Reaction Score
Not unexpected seeing how she was moving in the game against Ohio State. I'm sure she had to play more minutes than she should have given how decimated the roster was this year. Wouldn't surprise me if I hear that Nika needs ankle surgery after her repeated ankle injuries (although I certainly hope she does not).

Kat

Reaction Score
via WNBA

"Unfortunately for the Wings, they’ll have to wait and see how she fits with the team. She is rehabbing from a knee injury that occurred earlier this year, so her immediate impact is unknown.

Bibb said on Monday that she was scheduled to undergo an official medical evaluation with Wings staff on Tuesday and then take it from there.

“We will take our time, and she will not get on the court until she feels 100% healthy and 100% ready to go,” he told the media. “This is not a short play for us. And we want her to be at her absolute best when she steps on the court in the Dallas Wings uniform for the first time.”"
Where did you find this information and the quotes?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom