Lou and Pheesa | The Boneyard

Lou and Pheesa

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I don't know why but I have a different take. The people those two are teasing played a part in them being All-Americans. I found it a tad harsh and disrespectful.

Reaction Score
Stew and Lou, 12-22-2018

Screenshot (8).png

Reaction Score
I don't know why but I have a different take. The people those two are teasing played a part in them being All-Americans. I found it a tad harsh and disrespectful.
Wow, that's too bad

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

You may want to rethink that. It's well known that those two have a huge respect and affection for CD and Geno and those quotes they attribute to their cookie charicatures are accurate and they've heard worse. Coaches, players and the entire team organization live in a pressure cooker. Some laughter and ribbing, both ways, is a healthy coping mechanism.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I think Lou came up with the idea for the video, she always seems to be the one with the dark humor. But then again Pheesa is the quite one and you always have to watch your backside with the quite ones.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Thanks. Great pic. But I'm a little disappointed in Stewie's hoodie choice. :(

Biff???
And a tip on board features (unless it's been disabled). If you want to get the attention of a poster, using an "at" symbol @ in front of the screename helps call attention to the message sooner because it generates an alert to the member. e.g. @JavaMan should generate an alert to you (although in this case you would have already gotten an alert generated because I replied to your message.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom