Lou and Pheesa stat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lou and Pheesa stat

Reaction Score
As I said, Napheesa is incredible without question. As far as efficiency, Lou is hitting 57% of her shots inside the 3-point line. That's efficient. The game where she was 0 for 7 from 3, she was 5 for 6 inside the line, more than 80%. Lou's not as efficient as Napheesa inside the arc, Napheesa is not as efficient as Lou outside the arc, but they are both amazing young players and people.

Reaction Score
It seemed to me that Lou is currently having the same issue that she had as a freshman. I remember a video at the beginning of the season showing how she had raised her release point to get her shooting back on track after a rough start as a freshman. It appears to me that her release point has dropped again, probably in part due to some fatigue both mental and physical. And it's not just Lou there are more missed free throws and layups throughout the team.

Reaction Score
She said Saturday she felt off, but on Tuesday she felt good but that shots just weren't dropping. No doubt fatigue is part of it. Other than Kia, none of them have started for a full season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom