Lots of teams struggling today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lots of teams struggling today

Reaction Score
I was going to put a post out there called "Upset Sunday", but you pretty much beat me to it!

Wake has a terrible record (14-12) but took out #15 NC State
Unranked 20-7 Marquette took out #17 Depaul
18-9 Michigan State took out #20 Michigan
21-5 Temple took out #22 USF

13-13 Arkansas (2-11 in their league) leads Tenn 23-22 at halftime
18-8 LSU in a dogfight with 13-13 Georgia in OT
The other "worst" team in the SEC - Vandy (2-11 in conf) is pummeling 16-10 Ole Miss by 16 at half time.
Eric---What is happening to all these teams losing/?/ US Carolina lost to Missou.
ND almost lost to Cuse--good game by Cuse. Close game by Uconn

Typically just before, but closer than now, to the nCAA big dance--teams are mentally and physically worn out--they need the interim week or two to recover before the NCAA--but this is early. Has everyone in the top20 have had as hard a year as Uconn?? I need your help--stupid me--I ask question-s-can't answer them except
David N's quiz's I like them..

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Vivians came back and went 6-11 in the second half and finished with 25 points. Also went 10-11 from the line. Clearly A&M was playing her very physical, and she came through when it counted.

The one time I point out her struggles and she comes through. Good for her though.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Eric---What is happening to all these teams losing/?/ US Carolina lost to Missou.
ND almost lost to Cuse--good game by Cuse. Close game by Uconn

Typically just before, but closer than now, to the nCAA big dance--teams are mentally and physically worn out--they need the interim week or two to recover before the NCAA--but this is early. Has everyone in the top20 have had as hard a year as Uconn?? I need your help--stupid me--I ask question-s-can't answer them except
David N's quiz's I like them..

It's called parity. Let the record reflect. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It's called parity. Let the record reflect. :rolleyes:
Thats what my wife makes me do to the potatoes---I get to pare de potatoes.
Thanks. Can the pundits now REALLY write a factual story about Parroty in WBb/??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom