Lost in Space | The Boneyard

Lost in Space

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Decided to fire this one up last week after running out of things to watch. So far my wife and I enjoy it. Toby Stephens, from Black Sails, is really quite good. The kid playing Will is perfect. The "robot" is quite well done, a solid update. Parker Posey is creepy as Dr. Smith.

It doesn't seem to have a strong guiding storyline. So in that sense it is more like the original than many modern serial programs which slowly advance and overall narrative, while peppering in side stories. But perhaps that story will emerge.

Anybody else watching this?

Reaction Score
Decided to fire this one up last week after running out of things to watch. So far my wife and I enjoy it. Toby Stephens, from Black Sails, is really quite good. The kid playing Will is perfect. The "robot" is quite well done, a solid update. Parker Posey is creepy as Dr. Smith.

It doesn't seem to have a strong guiding storyline. So in that sense it is more like the original than many modern serial programs which slowly advance and overall narrative, while peppering in side stories. But perhaps that story will emerge.

Anybody else watching this?

Yeah, we have watched it.

Very high production quality, good casting. Poor storyline.

Parker Posey is very underrated.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yeah, we have watched it.

Very high production quality, good casting. Poor storyline.

Parker Posey is very underrated.

That's kind of where I am. Story is slow now, was hoping it would pick up and not just be a new crisis each episode.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's boring as hell.

Life is too short to watch that slog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members