Lord Penfield demands a hanging | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lord Penfield demands a hanging

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.
Shut up Dumpster you friar loving bastard...

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Not your post, Penefield's post that started the thread. Since it's past 15 minutes and he can't do it himself
Grateful for your help
I'd thought it was obvious
Yay for a teammate

Proper haiku can
confuse one expecting prose
My apologies

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
I love it. And I knew Penfield was the heir to the throne. I’ll comply with the picture and all that sentence stuff in the morning. I think it’s a perfect sentence and first move as the new Judge and I respect it

That said? I won’t be called anything but Judge or Deepster by Penfield. Respect the 4 titles and the path I laid and apologize and let’s get this moving forward.

Oh and while you morons have been reading pranksters posts? I’ve been here working.
Shut up Dumpster you Friar loving Bastard

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
uhh- now I'm totally confused - when did I post anything like that?

I'm obviously missing something here.
FIRST, go to post 1
NEXT, go to paragraph 9
THEN, make these EDITS:

Change North to South, and
Manaya to Minaya
After that, hit SAVE

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Blah blah shut up dumpster you friar loving bastard!

Reaction Score
I love it. Very inspired, pencilforest. But deep has really forsaken everyone by choosing to run around Nashville with a couple chicks on the eve of the tourney and through the weekend. Talk about abdicating the throne at the most crucial time.

Also dude. Nice shooting at nova game at XL!
Such a disgusting display of sucking up to the new boss. Have some self respect for gods sake.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
While we are at it I wouldn’t mind prankster being strung up for sedition
Baaahhh.

Been strung up.

Banner in the rafters to show for it.

Seized the moment of Dumpster's slap to the face of the MOJO.

Got nothing out of you except your typical hijacking of every thread into a "MMMM MMMM Good! Love me some Arby's meat product." thread.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
@Penfield
D2189411-5A0E-47A9-9817-60E24F51B22D.gif

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Such a disgusting display of sucking up to the new boss. Have some self respect for gods sake.
Shut up Dumpster, you Friar loving bastard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom