Looks like GDL will stick around | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Looks like GDL will stick around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is amazing! Anybody know if GDL is the god father of one of PP kids? It's amazing how the cuse past is resurfacing.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
If it smells like well it is I guess it is.

Reaction Score
You're not shuffling the line, you're changing the scheme. I don't know what your point about communicate is.
i was referring to our o-line coach who shuffles centers in-who communicates with the rest of the line. If you think the zone-blocking scheme is not going to be used your nuts.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
"those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Terrible news. IF this is true, Weist will effectively be duck-taped and thrown into a closet in terms of leaving his imprint on the offense. GDL and his adult diapers will still be pulling the strings here.
Why not... This is basically what they did with Day.....

Reaction Score
It remains to be seen, for sure, but I think this is not going to be a repeat of the Syracuse situation. And I do think that Weist will call the shots on the offense. Associate Head Coach is a way to save face. He may get some additional administrative duties...in fact I hope he does. That will keep him away from the offense even more. But that job title is like giving a guy who's been with the firm for 30 years the job of Senior VP but not giving him any responsibilities. And if he is the line coach, that's fine. he actually has a good reputation as a line coach and maybe if he's doing it full time he can get it to work properly. All in all if it were up to me,I'd have moved Foley back and given George the tight ends, but what are you going to do. Nice to see that Weist will be running the receivers though. That has been a weak link for so many years. I don't know what they'll do with Cesarino, but I wouldn't mind seeing him leave to take a job at, oh Northern North Dakota State...

Reaction Score
i was referring to our o-line coach who shuffles centers in-who communicates with the rest of the line. If you think the zone-blocking scheme is not going to be used your nuts.

No one on this board knows what type of blocking scheme we'll use next year. It may very well be zone, hope not, but the possibility exists that there may be a change with a new OC on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom