Looking like rescheduled Providence game won't happen | The Boneyard

Looking like rescheduled Providence game won't happen

Reaction Score
Luckiest team in America. They avoid 3 losable games, and caught the majority of the tough opponents under manned. If they win the conference regular season title by win %, they’ll be he definition of fake champions

Reaction Score
Disaapointing as I really wanted revenge for that XL loss. Providence is 2 - 1 against us in the Big East and both wins have come without our best player.

Realistically though, is this maybe beneficial to our chances to win the Big East? Now we don't have to play on the road vs. one of the top teams in the league. Just need to hope that some of the other teams (Nova I guess) beat Providence.

Edit: Also, our schedule is busy enough without having to shove another tough game in there.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Lunardi has Providence as a 4 seed and us as a 6, in part due to schedule fortuity.

Reaction Score
Disaapointing as I really wanted revenge for that XL loss. Providence is 2 - 1 against us in the Big East and both wins have come without our best player.

Realistically though, is this maybe beneficial to our chances to win the Big East? Now we don't have to play on the road vs. one of the top teams in the league. Just need to hope that some of the other teams (Nova I guess) beat Providence.

Edit: Also, our schedule is busy enough without having to shove another tough game in there.
It’s not even about the makeups. They’ve drawn the luckiest hand in the conference.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We need to schedule an OOC game either 2/24 or 2/25. We have five days between games around that time. Preferably on the road against a P5 school that has an opening. That way we get them at home next year.

Reaction Score
Nonsense.
That should be the motivation the next time we play them “they beat us the last and are now trying to duck us”. Use this as motivation even if it’s not true.

Just putting out an MJ type of psycho self motivation.

Reaction Score
There is zero reason they cannot find a date to play. They are ducking
1) The BE is making this decision, not PC
2) The reason they can't find a date to play is it is mathematically impossible given you can't play back to back days or 3 games in a week twice in a row. I thought it was but I assume they're using a Monday to Sunday week

Reaction Score
2) The reason they can't find a date to play is it is mathematically impossible given you can't play back to back days or 3 games in a week twice in a row. I thought it was but I assume they're using a Monday to Sunday week
Then they need to forfeit. Why should they be rewarded for this? It's complete BS

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Luckiest team in America. They avoid 3 losable games, and caught the majority of the tough opponents under manned. If they win the conference regular season title by win %, they’ll be he definition of fake champions

You are something else, you know that? It sucks if we don't get a rematch, but they are a VERY good team who (if they do it) deserve to win the BigEast. Do you like our Auburn win or do you want to say that we caught them "undermanned"?

Get a grip, dude. Your schtick is tired.

Reaction Score

Could very well be true, Hurley should feed them the line that they are ducking us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom