Looking good for Javonte | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes, but it's always so hard to distinguish them from the non-dangerous psychpaths.
It's a fine line, but, as I understand it, the non-dangerous psychopaths merely reflexively dislike current posts. The dangerous psychopaths take the time to dislike 13,000 old posts.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Hunter being out has to hurt us here. I’m sure the selling point was hunters ability to develop bigs. Now there’s a huge question mark as to what is going on and when/if he’ll be back.

Reaction Score
Losing Kenya, then Chief, and maybe Javonte are three big losses. Nightmare scenario would be Fishy taking a sabbatical.
We’d survive without Fishy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I figure most of us here to be non-dangerous psychopaths.
No most of here don't reflexively dislike posts and thus are, at worst, only sociopaths. Sociopaths may be impulsive, hot-tempered and erratic, but they can form attachments to some people or groups.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We landed AA, JB and JG in the AAC. I'm not saying the NBE won't be better for recruiting in the future, just saying it hasn't be night and day with recruiting since the switch like a lot of people were anticipating
And it's certainly brought out a more negative side of you, fwiw.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's a fine line, but, as I understand it, the non-dangerous psychopaths merely reflexively dislike current posts. The dangerous psychopaths take the time to dislike 13,000 old posts.
I haven’t disliked a post yet, but I’ve just received my first dislike.

Now I‘m considering disliking @polycom ’s entire posting history.

Interesting social experiment they’ve got going here.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
“Dislike” where? Didn’t know they existed. Man I’m afraid to know where to look :eek:
It’s the same as the like button, but now when you press it it gives you the option to choose a frowny face, which is the dislike.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
He made another thread about himself and stated he was leaving because his girlfriend is scared of the internet. He'll be back soon, I'd bet anything on it.

He still logs on. He just lurks and likes. Doesn’t post. Doesn’t wanna kill the ratio.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Am I the only one not completely sold on this prospect? I’ve watched a lot of film and the only thing I can say that I really like is his frame. If I were advising him I would tell him to stay in 2021 and transfer to a competitive US prep league for his senior year. I’m just not sure we have another option...We really need a big in this class therefore I would take him to develop him but without hunter...idk.

Reaction Score
He still logs on. He just lurks and likes. Doesn’t post. Doesn’t wanna kill the ratio.
Or posts using his burner accounts.

“Dislike” this post if your birth certificate is an apology letter from Trojan.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chief has gained 1500 dislikes since Saturday. I'm guessing nearly all are from tzzandrew.

That’s pretty impressive. Imagine he blocked off his calendar and got after it. Wondering where that TPS report is? Not getting done until chief is under one like per post.

Reaction Score
They had a far better year than we did and don't take this wrong but the same can be said of our coach who I have a great deal of confidence and expecting to bring us back

Texas A&M was 14-18 last year and fired their coach. Lost in 1st round of the SEC tournament to Miss St. Maybe you have them confused with Texas Tech?

Buzz Petersen is their new coach. Said a complete overhaul is needed. Not sure what he's able to sell about Texas A&M to get a kid from Canada to even visit, never mind strongly consider, this hot mess.

Reaction Score
I haven’t disliked a post yet, but I’ve just received my first dislike.

Now I‘m considering disliking @polycom ’s entire posting history.

Interesting social experiment they’ve got going here.

I got my only dislike from him too. Negative f*'k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01