Looking Forward to Tuesday Nite | The Boneyard

Looking Forward to Tuesday Nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I will be at the game. Im looking for leadership on the court, team chemistry, defense, and most importantly confidence. We will out talent alot of teams this season. There are alot of question marks and reservations about how this young team will play together. I look for Kia Nurse to take the brunt of the leadership on her shoulders. Her international experience will provide that. Starter are not important at this point. How the team jells is. For the first time in quite a while doubleing down, and missed defesively assignments will be very important. In the past Stewie took care of that, so switching and overplaying will be very important. We won alot of games the past two seasons by or before half time. This season we will have some closer games. Opponents will be up for us because they think they have a chance.

I think this season will be full of surprises. The development and identity of the team. I expect Kia and KLS will receive alot of attention. I expect defenses to put alot of pressure on Kia forcing her to give up the ball. That leaves the other guard to pick up the slack. Slack meaning handleing the ball, making on court decisions and hitting shots to force the defense to guard her. I also expect KLS to score more from inside the 3 pt line. Shes had the opportunity to watch and play with Stewie. Some of her moves to the basket will get her to the line more often.

This is a very talented team with one Olympian, one HS POY, one #2 HS POY, a Big East FOY who is now healthy, a top 5 ranked HS player just to name a few. How good will they play as a team. For those of you with any doubts remember this. We are the team to beat. No we dont have our Big 3 this season but we have 5 of the top players in WCBB. We will see Tuesday nite. There will be adjustments and changes over the next few months. The fact the coachs poll picked UConn number 1 and the other polls have them top 4 in the nation gives you an idea of the respect and how opposing coaches feel about how good UConn will be this year.

There are alot of very good teams in WCBB top tier rankings. Those teams could win and lose almost any nite against top ranked teams. Some of those teams have easy schedules, some have tuff schedules. Its all about being one of the top 8 seeds. For UConn they will be in Bridgeport.

Reaction Score
Saniya and Butler will be the keys for this young team.
Crystal is really good. Molly and Kyla will be better than we expect.
The other four starters no doubt, are much much better than last your.
I have confident for this young team ...

Reaction Score
14853226_10210734392497379_5223230886906220195_o.jpg

Reaction Score
It now looks like both preseason games are going to be available. Two days ago, only the IUP game was up. Like last year, you can pay for the subscription and cancel almost immediately. One month will cost $9.95 and give you both preseason games.

Reaction Score
Will the game be livestreamed? If so, where?

And from a previous thread:

I just found out that College Sports Live is also available for FREE on Roku. I already have the game qued up. Also, they have some of UConn's post pressers listed on their schedule into the season, even though they can't broadcast those games.

Further, there are quite a few other good team's games listed to be broadcast.

I don't know if it is free on other streaming platforms (apple tv, crome stick, etc.) or not, but if any of you have one of those platforms you might want to look in to it.

I didn't know about College Sports Live until Jordy mentioned it. I'm delighted. So, I'll be watching the IUP game on the big screen with surround sound.

Reaction Score
It now looks like both preseason games are going to be available. Two days ago, only the IUP game was up. Like last year, you can pay for the subscription and cancel almost immediately. One month will cost $9.95 and give you both preseason games.
Unless I'm nuts, looks like Sunday's game is 'Listen' only.

Hopefully, I'm mistaken.

Reaction Score
Unless I'm nuts, looks like Sunday's game is 'Listen' only.

Hopefully, I'm mistaken.
HELP. For the techno challenged old guy . Tried and tried to get tonight's game with no success.enter email and they send forgotten password but then does not accept. Thanks

Reaction Score

If I cancel.....will I be charged?

Reaction Score
I don't know if it is free on other streaming platforms (apple tv, crome stick, etc.) or not, but if any of you have one of those platforms you might want to look in to it.

Don't see it on apple tv.

I thought these game were free on Husky Vision?

Reaction Score
I just signed up. Thrilled the season is finally starting. It's nice to focus on something other than the presidential election. As the season goes on I hope our rebounding holds up. A big question mark.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Don't see it on apple tv.

I thought these game were free on Husky Vision?

Yeah, me too. What's the deal? :eek: I'm going to see the game. I'll pay for it if I have to. However, if given a choice, I'd rather not.

Reaction Score
Great that the 2 redshirters are there in uniform. I really want to savor this year, but I can't wait for 2017!!!

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Are we gonna have a thread going for this game? I already have game tracker up for our game and Baylor's... I'm like 2 hours early but as the BY likes to say I have been waiting with baited breath for this day. Usually even the exhibition games end up on UCHG by the next day. hoping that is the case this year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom