Looking forward to tonite | The Boneyard

Looking forward to tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I care only about Anna and Kyla shooting when theyre open, Liv take it to the hoop and shoot with confidence, and Griff to take it to the hoop and finish. As a team improvement on making layups. Thats it for now.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I hope to see them win (and not tie) all four quarters this evening.

Also, I want to see everyone from the starting five to Adebayo get into the scoring column.

That's not too much to ask, right?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am not trying to say that I know how to coach or even think that I could give the GOAT even a hint of advice but I am thinking that maybe Geno will mix up the 5 on the court much like he did against Houston. Geno keeps saying that he expects the "bench" to perform at a high level in game situations. He will hopefully leave the Core 5 in long enough for them to work as a cohesive unit and do what Geno is expecting from them.
Stepping down from my soapbox now.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I won't mind if they end up milking the clock as long as we don't have a regurgitation of the type of Boneyard posts we had with Houston. ;)
Is it true that regurgitation is the sincerest form of flattery? ;)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I am not trying to say that I know how to coach or even think that I could give the GOAT even a hint of advice but I am thinking that maybe Geno will mix up the 5 on the court much like he did against Houston. Geno keeps saying that he expects the "bench" to perform at a high level in game situations. He will hopefully leave the Core 5 in long enough for them to work as a cohesive unit and do what Geno is expecting from them.
Stepping down from my soapbox now.

I agree completely. His desire to have cohesive unit of 7players is a priority for these type of games.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I would like to see utter domination.
Would you settle for...?

1579041845256.png

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I like all of the above posts....you all want to see improvement, and that's what we are looking for tonight!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Just goes to show you, it's always something

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Milk stout?!?! Blecchhhh!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would like to complement the usual suspects on their dairy puns, and I am not just trying to butter you up either. (Although I may be trying to keep milking the joke.)

Reaction Score
I care only about Anna and Kyla shooting when theyre open, Liv take it to the hoop and shoot with confidence, and Griff to take it to the hoop and finish. As a team improvement on making layups. Thats it for now.
Tonight is Ok a game is a game. But I'd like to replay the Baylor game. Cox is deadly when standing still. Didn't hit a shot while moving. Olivia is 3 inches taller, it looks like than Cox. Olivia didn't score but was effective on Defense but picked up 3 foolish fouls.
At every position Baylor had scorers some big time some not so big but score they did.
Until the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter it was anyone's game. by the 4 minute remaining the wheels had come off. Rushed shots from all on the UConn team, and 3 that took one shot and no more. Walker, Danger (who kept the game respectable, and CW did all they could. Irwin was good under the boards.
That was Uconn's game to lose and they did to a very hot scoring team. Cox took and hit more 3's than she had all year. A better Zone against Baylor may have turned the trick. They were good but not unbeatable.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I must be looking forward to the game. At 7PM I was all settled in the easy chair and opened the ESPN App on ROKU and instead of seeing it as "Live", I see 8PM, which obviously makes sense seeing that the game is not in the Eastern Time Zone. :(

It's h*ll getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104