JS

Reaction Score
Where are you, Burt Reynolds,
when we need you?

images

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The fact the guy submitted a bio about as long as the article should tell you a lot.
I was just gonna make a similar comment.

He just needs to learn a big lesson in humility.

Talk about someone who needs to learn about humility. What a freaking idiot.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I bet this guys pisses into the wind just to tell everyone he was in a monsoon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Someone help me out. Why, exactly we generate an extra 30 hits for this guy? (Well 29 really. Based on the comments I didn't bother.)

Reaction Score
His premise is flawed, anyway. Geno was calling Pat Summitt the greatest women's basketball coach of all time, and said that tying her record put him in the same category. I'm not entirely sure how you can argue with that.

Reaction Score
I put it down for my dog and he refused to use it.
I "liked" this comment Icebear, which might have been the wrong thing to do, since I absolutely LOVED it!

This guy takes Geno to task for a comment that virtually every national commentator described as gracious. Black is white. Up is down.

But let's have some sympathy for the folks in Lady Vol land. It's tough times, no doubt about it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
His premise is flawed, anyway. Geno was calling Pat Summitt the greatest women's basketball coach of all time, and said that tying her record put him in the same category. I'm not entirely sure how you can argue with that.
You pretty much have to be from Tennessee. ;)

Reaction Score
He is just a jealous windbag twisting words around so all the local Vol fans will love him and keep him in a job ! And yeah Nan... his Bio was as long as his story.
Way to go UCONN !

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Geno couldn't win a title without Breanna Stewart, Maya Moore, Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, or Rebecca Lobo.

And Pat couldn't win one without Candace Parker, Chamique Holdsclaw, Daedra Charles, or Bridgette Gordon.

See how silly that sounds?

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Not worth commenting on.
In fact, Nan, you owe me the minute I wasted reading it.

I agree! This is a classic, "who cares what this homer says?"

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
"He is the perfect antithesis of everything that Coach Summitt represents to the people of Tennessee. He is the Darth Vader to Pat’s Luke Skywalker."

Apparently, in Tennessee, Darth Vader wins at the end of the Star Wars' trilogy.

His Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker analogy begs the question, "Pat, who's your daddy?"

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
what a comedian

and especially love the fact that Geno lacks class while Pat is nothing but class. I think her trumped up complaints to the NCAA about Geno just doesn't reconcile with such thinking

and canceling the biggest series in WCBB wasn't good for the sport

Reaction Score
My favorite whop-sided final was 2000. UConn and Tennessee had split two close ones in the regular season - the final was supposed to be anyone's game.

Oh what a clinic it turned out to be. Find yourself a copy of that game if you want to see some whop.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
In the early 90s this guy probably wrote notes to Vol recruits (hello Chamiqua!) telling them that Geno only plays white kids.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Well, look at it this way, if TN doesn't win in the next 4 years, what will they say then?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Anybody catch the "whop-sided loss"? Could this guy possibly be that crass?
Not sure about crass, but a google search does not pull up any other spellings of "wop-sided" (i.e. lopsided) that way. I guess the term originated to convey the sense of being whacked (whopped) so hard you go all wobbly. So you gotta say he's original. And here I thought he was just ordinary Summitt gas station toilet scum.

Reaction Score
Obviously the blog was written tongue-in-cheek. Please tell me that it was tongue-in-cheek. Because if it wasn't, it will go down as the dumbest blog I have ever read. (And I have read some dumb ones.) The blog has actually affected my health. I recently took an I.Q. test, and the examiner said I have actually become dumber just by reading that blog. I'm speechless. Me. Megan. Speechless. Think about it!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
what a comedian

and especially love the fact that Geno lacks class while Pat is nothing but class. I think her trumped up complaints to the NCAA about Geno just doesn't reconcile with such thinking

and canceling the biggest series in WCBB wasn't good for the sport

...and yet ironically, it was good for UConn. Karma's funny like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom