Longtime Boneyard Poster Passed Away - Robertelamin | The Boneyard

Longtime Boneyard Poster Passed Away - Robertelamin

Reaction Score
It fills me with sadness to inform you that after a brief illness @Robertelamin passed away today at the age of 38. He was a UConn alum and the most ardent fan I've ever known. He was my friend for over 25 years and will be greatly missed. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.

Reaction Score
It fills me with sadness to inform you that after a brief illness @Robertelamin passed away today at the age of 38. He was a UConn alum and the most ardent fan I've ever known. He was my friend for over 25 years and will be greatly missed. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.
Oh my god, I'm so incredibly sorry. I sparred with him all the time here and on the cesspool. I knew you guys were best buds. Life sure isn't fair. Rest in power, Robertelamin.

Reaction Score
The first of these posts over the years with a poster I've engaged with a lot. RIP @Robertelamin, lost a great poster

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear this. Even in this time when we are expected to be so accepting of the statistics of death, it pains me to hear about any one individual’s passing regardless of the circumstances. May everyone he touched be strong through this most difficult time.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Sheeeyit.

Sad to read about the loss of your good friend, Mano. And for the loss of a dedicated Yarder.

Rest in Peace, Robertelamin.

Reaction Score
Damn. Way too young. Thoughts and prayers for @Robertelamin and his loved ones.

Rest in peace. You'll have the best seats from above when watching our beloved Huskies win another one!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom