Longtime Boneyard Poster Passed Away - Robertelamin | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Longtime Boneyard Poster Passed Away - Robertelamin

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Mano I was very sorry to read your post. He was a good poster and far, far too young. Please accept my condolences for your loss. It is always really hard to lose a good friend. I will keep his family in my thoughts.

Last edited:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Horrible news. May he rest in peace and his friends and loved ones find comfort. 2020 has been one hell of a year and it's not even May yet.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Shocking. And during such a strange and difficult time. Mano, I hope you and his other close friends and family find strength in each other. My heart is with you.
Robert, thank you for the little piece of your life that you shared with us.

Reaction Score
That's terrible news, sorry for your and his family's loss. I really enjoyed Robert's understated sense of humor.

Reaction Score
It fills me with sadness to inform you that after a brief illness @Robertelamin passed away today at the age of 38. He was a UConn alum and the most ardent fan I've ever known. He was my friend for over 25 years and will be greatly missed. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.
Wow I'm much older than you but I too have a best friend since my teens. This must hurt.

If its appropriate, can you let the family know (respectfully) that he was beloved here, albeit anonymously and will be surely missed? Also that he had a lots of friends, likes, great conversations with his Husky friends here and will be remembered honorably.

Just saying his conversations, banter and thoughts touched so many people here and his family may not have known this, particularly his kids if he has them. His keyboard had value.

I'm somewhat sad right now but so glad that I exchanged conversations with him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very sad news. I hope his family and friends are at peace soon. I hope hIs spirit is still here next season and every season after cheering on our beloved Huskies

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ugh, terrible. My condolences to his family and friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom