lol the Squid just called out the Dookies as floppers. | The Boneyard

lol the Squid just called out the Dookies as floppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"They are flopping all over the place. In the NBA they'd all be suspended."

Reaction Score
I heard that and chuckled. It came across incredibly ironic, I mean imagine Calipari accusing someone else of cheating in any way.

I would like to speak with the editor/fact-checker at ESPN. During that little interview they showed that statistic for the umpteenth time that proclaims Calipari is the only coach to take three different teams to the Final Four. Last I checked it was one. They choose to ignore this pesky little detail all the time.

Reaction Score
Yes i saw that. If it were any other coach, that comment would be all over ESPN and sports talk radio in the morning. Since its Calipari it will be overlooked.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Well, he did take them to the Final Four. And then the NCAA took those banners away.

Reaction Score
Apparently Coach K fired back. "we don't make any money so they can't fine us"

Just guessing but if Cal's kids start flopping the could get fined!!!;)

Funny not a fan of either team but in this case I call it whining at halftime and trying to persuade the refs.........

On the other hand if it was a coach from any other school I would say "Nice job!"

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he moaned at halftime when we were beating his highly rated Memphis squad in MSG a few years back. I think Dyson & Sticks and Co. were freshmen

evidently he's a crybaby too

Reaction Score
Holy cow, Calipari lead with his jaw, and K. socked him!! Great response.

Wow, I thought TheRogers was just kidding. I can't believe K actually said that, that's awesome. Sometimes you have to give a Devil his due.

Reaction Score
Wow, I thought TheRogers was just kidding. I can't believe K actually said that, that's awesome. Sometimes you have to give a Devil his due.

Actually he was his typical snake oil salesman during the halftime interview.....saying if he thought he would have been down just 2 at the half to a great Duke team he would have been thrilled blah blah blah and then threw in the "...they're flopping all over the place........" Just coming from him sounds so ridiculous............again, funny thing is I hate the flopping but hate the Squid more!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Just guessing but if Cal's kids start flopping the could get fined!!!;)

Funny not a fan of either team but in this case I call it whining at halftime and trying to persuade the refs.........

On the other hand if it was a coach from any other school I would say "Nice job!"

It makes you really wonder what these coaches really think what's going on in Lexington.

Reaction Score
It makes you really wonder what these coaches really think what's going on in Lexington.

The brilliance of the comment is that he could just say, "I was only referring to getting paid by the NBA [not NBA hanger's-on]."

Reaction Score
The brilliance of the comment is that he could just say, "I was only referring to getting paid by the NBA [not NBA hanger's-on]."
Coach K may have that nice guy persona.....but he can get plucky when you rag on his chicks... :)

Reaction Score
Calipari is such a salesman. Always bending the truth to make a point. In response to a question about his freshmen he responded, "This was a big game for these guys," Calipari said. "They were in Vegas playing AAU ball four months ago."

Hey db that was one year and 4 months ago. They weren't playing AAU ball after their senior years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom