Local sports announcer | The Boneyard

Local sports announcer

Reaction Score
On WFSB, the sports guy just announced that the UConn women played today without guard Moriah Jefferson (as they're showing a picture of Danger on the bench. ) Apparently it's taken him a year and a half to notice that Moriah graduated. Jeez.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Sad. WCBB is just an afterthought to them.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
On WFSB, the sports guy just announced that the UConn women played today without guard Moriah Jefferson (as they're showing a picture of Danger on the bench. ) Apparently it's taken him a year and a half to notice that Moriah graduated. Jeez.
Was it Joe Zone? He should know better.

Of course, his first day at WFSB, he neglected to report the score of a women's game that hadn't been televised and was surprised, or I should say shocked, to find the station flooded with complaints. He made a bit of a joke about it afterward but you think he'd learned Connecticut natives love their women's basketball.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, another astute fellow has Crystal not playing so her hip will completely heal. Dom Amore, Courant: " Dangerfield, who played 27 minutes at South Carolina, is still a question mark to play at UCF on Wednesday. Auriemma would like to get her enough rest to get the hip injury completely healed." UConn Women Earn Strong Passing Grades From Geno Auriemma

Reaction Score
HaHaHa......used to watch channel 3 when I lived in Connecticut. Is Dave Smith still doing sports?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom