Lobo's Daughter | The Boneyard

Lobo's Daughter

Reaction Score
How tall is she? What grade is she in ?Do you have a picture? More.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the update and video. She looks like a winner. Mom must nbe proud! Future Husky????

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Mom is probably spending a lot of time on the road.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the update and video. She looks like a winner. Mom must nbe proud! Future Husky????
Would be cool but not sure if there has been any interest though. As she's a junior, this is a critical season if that were to be a possibility.

At the same time, is it fair to project expectations like this? She may just enjoy playing basketball and have other interests long term. Just my thoughts.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If she ends up playing for Geno, she will have to learn to keep the shirt tucked in.;)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
She is only 6’1”, playing a post position and not playing for an elite program. My take is she is not a high end recruit to warrant significant offers. I wish her well and will keep an eye on the situation but some pragmatism is warranted.

Reaction Score
Would be cool but not sure if there has been any interest though. As she's a junior, this is a critical season if that were to be a possibility.

At the same time, is it fair to project expectations like this? She may just enjoy playing basketball and have other interests long term. Just my thoughts.
Obviously,the daughter isn't the mother each is separate and distinct. However, the Gene may be there if it is, for Lobo's memory, it would be nice to have her.
I too agree, let her enjoy her High School days. They go too quickly. In that I think Lobo would agree.

Reaction Score
She is only 6’1”, playing a post position and not playing for an elite program. My take is she is not a high end recruit to warrant significant offers. I wish her well and will keep an eye on the situation but some pragmatism is warranted.

That is correct. Based on everything I have heard, she is not close to being a UConn-level recruit.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Loved it when the young lady hit that heave three at the end of the 2nd qtr. The look on her face when it went in and then the team celebrating it.

Reaction Score
I can’t believe Connecticut High School basketball still doesn’t play with a shot clock.

sun

Reaction Score
I can’t believe Connecticut High School basketball still doesn’t play with a shot clock.
This is the first year that a shot clock can be allowed to be implemented by a state association decision.

May 13, 2021
"Beginning with the 2022-23 season, a 35-second shot clock will be permitted in high school basketball games by state association adoption. A proposal for a national rule mandating a shot clock was not approved....

Rule 2-14 states that each state association may adopt a shot clock beginning in the 2022-23 season -- according to guidelines outlined in the Basketball Rules Book -- to encourage standardization among states."

Here's an article about the implementation of high school shot clocks in various states.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Not really enforced because too many times players have them hanging out and nothing is said by the refs.
Watch most games especially the players around a free throw attempt tucking their top back in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom